- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- GUI formatting using HTML
- MathWorks-solicited Java survey
- I am hiring experienced Matlab programmers (Tel Aviv)
- Additional license data
- Parsing XML strings
- Quirks with parfor vs. for
- Checking status of warning messages in MEX
- Password & spinner controls in Matlab GUI
- Sending email/text messages from Matlab
- Afterthoughts on implicit expansion
- Speeding up Matlab-JDBC SQL queries
- Working with non-standard DPI displays
- uigetfile/uiputfile customizations
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Desktop (40)
- Figure window (46)
- Guest bloggers (58)
- GUI (145)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (40)
- Icons (7)
- Java (161)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (15)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (350)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (33)
- Stock Matlab function (129)
- Toolbox (6)
- UI controls (48)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (184)
- Undocumented function (36)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Xiangrui Li (19 hours 9 minutes ago): This seems related to the post at http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/handling-red-java-console -errors
- Andres Roid (20 hours 54 minutes ago): Hi, I’m trying scroll to a specific position in a GUI table. But when I load the value an exception appears. I do this, it’s okay? jTable =...
- Yair Altman (4 days 14 hours ago): @Eric – see my comment above: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/accessing-plot-brushed-da ta#comment-345181
- Eric (5 days 15 hours ago): @Yair Altman findall(gca,’tag’, ’Brushing’) returns zero on my machine. I’m using R2016b.
- Daniel Castano (6 days 3 hours ago): This info has made may life so much easier in the past months…. thanks! I’m wondering if the Figure class has some equivalent property for the behaviour of the...
- Yair Altman (8 days 15 hours ago): search this website for “tree”
- Xiangrui Li (8 days 21 hours ago): Hi Yair, Just in case you don’t know, Matlab Central web update likely breaks pattern search in checkVersion(). I use the similar method to your code, and realized this...
- Nurdan (8 days 22 hours ago): Hi Yair, Sorry for taking your time, I found that mistake pretty shortly after I asked the question here. Now it works and I cant thank you enough. One more question; instead of a...
- Yair Altman (9 days 2 hours ago): @Nurden – of course Matlab gives this error if you mistype the class name (com.mathworks.mlwidgets.html. HTMLBrowserPanel) !!! Next time copy-paste from the blog,...
- Nurdan (9 days 2 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks very much I love your website, it is so helpful. I have a question.When I tried to run the above code it gives an error of Undefined variable”com” or...
- Yair Altman (9 days 16 hours ago): @Johannes – you might try to employ in-place data manipulation. See chapter 9 of my performance-tuning book for details.
- Johannes Rebling (10 days 2 hours ago): Dear Yair Altman, thank you much for your many insights into Matlab performance. I am currently working with very large datasets in Matlab (20 GB and more) which I need to...
- dadi (12 days 22 hours ago): oh i see that when i post the code some chars does’nt apear %-------start table config------- SCR = get(0,'Screensize'); h = figure('MenuBar', 'None'); data = rand(150,5); u =...
- dadi (12 days 22 hours ago): hi the for was good, but the copy here changed it. here is the complete code, with the correct if(s) and only one findjobj. the color still does’nt apear the inspiration for...
- Yair Altman (13 days 4 hours ago): @dadi – your code makes no sense in the if section: if data(rowIdx,colIdx) 0 – fix the condition. Also, why are you using findjobj() 3 separate times to get jScroll...
Yearly Archives: 200948 relevant articles found:
Simple HTML can be presented in a Java component integrated in Matlab GUI, without requiring the heavy browser control.
A fully-capable browser component is included in Matlab and can easily be incorporated in regular Matlab GUI applications. This article shows how.
The built-in HelpPopup, available since Matlab R2007b, has a back-door that enables displaying arbitrary text, HTML and URL web-pages.
Matlab figures print-setup can be customized to automatically prepare the figure for printing in a specific configuration
Matlab’s built-in XML-processing functions have several undocumented features that can be used by Java-savvy users
Matlab’s text uicontrol is not very customizable, and does not support HTML or Tex formatting. This article shows how to display HTML labels in Matlab and some undocumented customizations
The built-in uiundo function provides easy yet undocumented access to Matlab’s powerful undo/redo functionality. This article explains its usage.
The Matlab Editor can be accessed programmatically, for a wide variety of possible uses – this article shows how.
Matlab enables setting the speaker volume via documented Java calls