- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Matlab training seminars – Zurich, 19-20 June 2017
- GUI formatting using HTML
- MathWorks-solicited Java survey
- I am hiring experienced Matlab programmers (Tel Aviv)
- Additional license data
- Parsing XML strings
- Quirks with parfor vs. for
- Checking status of warning messages in MEX
- Password & spinner controls in Matlab GUI
- Sending email/text messages from Matlab
- Afterthoughts on implicit expansion
- Speeding up Matlab-JDBC SQL queries
- Working with non-standard DPI displays
- uigetfile/uiputfile customizations
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Desktop (40)
- Figure window (46)
- Guest bloggers (58)
- GUI (145)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (40)
- Icons (7)
- Java (161)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (15)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (350)
- Public presentation (4)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (33)
- Stock Matlab function (129)
- Toolbox (6)
- UI controls (48)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (184)
- Undocumented function (36)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Felix (9 hours 1 minute ago): Hello Iliya & Yair, did you already try it in R2017a? It seems that the ‘Container’ property of the figure controler is not longer available.
- Yair Altman (2 days 4 hours ago): Try to place this command in a startup.m file in your code folder, and then recompile your application. I’m not sure it will help, but it’s worth a try.
- Nir (2 days 4 hours ago): Do you know how can I change character encoding from within a compiled code. ie. set_param(0, ‘CharacterEncoding’ ;, ‘ISO_8859-8’) could not be added to the...
- JoeV (4 days 22 hours ago): It appears the MatlabControl project has been migrated to GitHub (due to Google Code shutting down): https://github.com/jakaplan/ma tlabcontrol Documentation at the Wiki:...
- Naeem Ullah (5 days 20 hours ago): Line smoothing is very helpful for me. Thank you
- didi (10 days 0 hours ago): Thank! It’s helped me a lot!
- Erivelton Geraldo Nepomuceno (10 days 23 hours ago): Hi, system_dependent(‘setr ound’,Inf) is still working on R2017a? Anyone has noticed something different? In previous version, I didn’t...
- Davide Miani (11 days 18 hours ago): Update: if you are running MATLAB 2017a, you can reach the FCE properties in this way: warning off MATLAB:structOnObject figProps = struct(app.UIFigure); controller =...
- Yair Altman (13 days 5 hours ago): jtable.getSortedRowAt(rowIndex ) returns the display row index for a specified data model row; jtable.getActualRowAt(rowIndex ) returns the data model row index for a specified...
- Jack (13 days 6 hours ago): Hi Yair Thank you very much for your answer. Can you explain me please what is the meaning of the index that getSortedRowAt is returning? I noticed it is’nt the row index before...
- Yair Altman (13 days 8 hours ago): @shi – this is an unhandled case in the ColoredFieldCellRenderer code. You have the source code for this class – it is quite simple and you can modify it in a which...
- Yair Altman (13 days 8 hours ago): @Jack – sorting only affects the way that the table-model data is displayed, it does not affect the data itself. You can get the model-to-view mapping using this:...
- Jack (13 days 15 hours ago): Hi Yair How can I make the table.Data to be update after i’m sorting a table as like as you described above? Because I noticed that after i’m sorting a table the table.Data...
- Paul (14 days 17 hours ago): Hey there, just wanted to say thank you for this page. I found a lot of valuable information here how to handle result sets from java in matlab. Best Regards Paul
- پروژه متلب (19 days 2 hours ago): This is a great teaching post thanks
Monthly Archives: February 20105 relevant articles found:
Inactive Matlab uicontrols cannot normally display their tooltips. This article shows how to do this with a combination of undocumented Matlab and Java hacks.
Matlab’s uicontrol tooltips have several limitations that can be overcome using the control’s underlying Java object.
Matlab slider uicontrols do not enable a continuous-motion callback by default. This article explains how this can be achieved using undocumented features.
Matlab’s Image Processing Toolbox’s impoint function contains an annoying bug that can be fixed using some undocumented properties.
Matlab listbox and multi-line editbox uicontrols have pre-configured scrollbars. This article shows how they can be customized.