- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Displaying animated GIFs
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Matclipse – Eclipse-Matlab interface
- Customizing figure toolbar background
- Getting default HG property values
- Solving a Matlab hang problem
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (33)
- Guest bloggers (31)
- GUI (92)
- Handle graphics (42)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (113)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (212)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (83)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (100)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (4 hours 51 minutes ago): @Eric – I’m not sure (yet…) what DataSpace does. As for the <Reply> button, it is available on the top...
- Yair Altman (4 hours 54 minutes ago): @Vincenzo – I’m glad you like it
- Yair Altman (4 hours 54 minutes ago): @Josh – I’m glad you like it
- matt dash (1 day 14 hours ago): Do you know how HG2 handles the java canvases? In HG1 I use findjobj(fig,’class̵ 7;,'AxisCanvas’) to get the...
- Vincenzo (1 day 16 hours ago): Thanks. This was very useful for me. I searched a solution for about 2 months. Now i have the solution. You are Great!!!
- Josh (2 days 8 hours ago): Hey Yair, This is one of the many articles I’ve read on your webpage and I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for providing...
- Eric (2 days 14 hours ago): Yair, I think the DataSpace property might be for choosing between mappings such as cartesian, polar, etc. I’m not sure if this...
- Jan Simon (3 days 9 hours ago): Thanks to explaining this feature. There has been a ‘b’ flag for the permissions in FOPEN in Matlab 5.3, but it has...
- Mohammad (4 days 18 hours ago): Hi Yair, I would appreciate if you can tell me how to update size and the position of a uitree embedded in a guide GUI, when the...
- kobbi (4 days 19 hours ago): Hi I tried to use the code example above, to load an html file that I have created into the GUI, but I got the following message...
Monthly Archives: May 2010
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
More information on Matlab’s new HG2 object-oriented handle-graphics system
HG2 is presumably the next generation of Matlab graphics. This article tries to explore its features.
Matlab’s undocumented feature function enables access to some internal experimental features