- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Matclipse – Eclipse-Matlab interface
- Customizing figure toolbar background
- Getting default HG property values
- Solving a Matlab hang problem
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (33)
- Guest bloggers (31)
- GUI (91)
- Handle graphics (42)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (113)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (211)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (83)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (99)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (22 hours 10 minutes ago): @Kesh – it works on my Win7 x64. I’m not sure what the specific issue is with your installation. Perhaps try these...
- Kesh (1 day 2 hours ago): Yair, I like what HG2 produces on screen; however, I cannot seem to print any HG2 figures. Do you know of any work around? (Win64) For...
- Yair Altman (1 day 7 hours ago): @Kushal – the various ways to do this are listed in my Matlab-Java book. Basically, you could use MathWorks’ Java...
- kushal (1 day 8 hours ago): Hello Sir, how to call a ‘function’ defined in .m file from a java program? E.g.: Say I have a sample_class...
- Jim Hokanson (2 days 11 hours ago): Incredible.
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 16 hours ago): Haha, I see. Thanks a lot. I have looked into it but found no ‘MenuFont’. Guess there is no easy workaround within...
- Yair Altman (2 days 16 hours ago): Of course – simply open the preferences file in a text editor edit([prefdir '/matlab.prf'])
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 16 hours ago): Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a way to see what are all the relevant preference names?
- Yair Altman (2 days 17 hours ago): @Shuhao – after modifying the prefs you need to restart Matlab. You need to ensure (of course) that the relevant...
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 17 hours ago): Hi, Yair Your website is so helpful! I followed some of the matlab customization on your website, now I wonder if I could change...
Monthly Archives: August 2010
This article describes how to customize Matlab GUI tree controls created using the undocumented uitree function
This article describes the undocumented Matlab uitree function, which displays data in a GUI tree component
Matlab’s built-in javacomponent function can be used to display Java components in Matlab application – this article details its usages and limitations