- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Using Java 7 in Matlab R2013a and earlier
- A couple of internal Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Matlab-Latex interface
- Real-time trading system demo
- Displaying animated GIFs
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (33)
- GUI (95)
- Handle graphics (43)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (114)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (215)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (84)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (101)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Malcolm Lidierth (18 minutes 30 seconds ago): Depending םn the Java features needed, another possibility is to stick to JVM 5/6 but use another JVM language to write...
- Malcolm Lidierth (10 hours 8 minutes ago): A beta release of Waterloo was posted a few days ago and has led to a sudden, and confusing, increase in downloads of the...
- Yair Altman (16 hours 14 minutes ago): @Steve – thanks for the clarification, duly noted.
- Steve Coleman (19 hours 53 minutes ago): Just a note. The Try/Catch construct can have a tremendous performance hit if used inside a loop that is executed many many...
- Igor (2 days 4 hours ago): >> Do you have a smart use for the figure’s minimization or maximization feature? or another use for JavaFrame? If so, please...
- Martin Höcker (2 days 18 hours ago): After upgrading to Matlab2013a, it took me a while to figure out that Mathworks has changed the DDE “Application...
- Robin (2 days 18 hours ago): Are you sure Matlab doesn’t compress structures/cells saved in v7.3? I have exactly the opposite problem that it is not able to...
- Yair Altman (4 days 16 hours ago): @CrisPi – all you need to do is to add the class which is specified in the Workspace’s Class column (in this case,...
- Donn Shull (4 days 19 hours ago): I agree that the disparity between these two values is odd. I might consider it as a feature and explain it as follows. Dialog...
- Malcolm Lidierth (5 days 10 hours ago): @CrisPi Complex numbers do not have a special type: a complex number is stored as two numbers representing its real and...
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Number formatting is easy to achieve in Matlab, by using a dedicated built-in Java object.
Callback reentrancy is a major problem for frequently-fired events. Luckily, it can easily be solved.
In last week’s report about uitable sorting, I offered a report that I have written which covers uitable customization in detail. Several people have asked for more details about the contents of this report. This is a reasonable request, and [...]