- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Using Java 7 in Matlab R2013a and earlier
- A couple of internal Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Matlab-Latex interface
- Real-time trading system demo
- Displaying animated GIFs
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (33)
- GUI (95)
- Handle graphics (43)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (114)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (215)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (84)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (101)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (25 minutes 18 seconds ago): @Steve – thanks for the clarification, duly noted.
- Steve Coleman (4 hours 4 minutes ago): Just a note. The Try/Catch construct can have a tremendous performance hit if used inside a loop that is executed many many...
- Igor (1 day 12 hours ago): >> Do you have a smart use for the figure’s minimization or maximization feature? or another use for JavaFrame? If so, please...
- Martin Höcker (2 days 2 hours ago): After upgrading to Matlab2013a, it took me a while to figure out that Mathworks has changed the DDE “Application...
- Robin (2 days 3 hours ago): Are you sure Matlab doesn’t compress structures/cells saved in v7.3? I have exactly the opposite problem that it is not able to...
- Yair Altman (4 days 0 hours ago): @CrisPi – all you need to do is to add the class which is specified in the Workspace’s Class column (in this case,...
- Donn Shull (4 days 3 hours ago): I agree that the disparity between these two values is odd. I might consider it as a feature and explain it as follows. Dialog...
- Malcolm Lidierth (4 days 18 hours ago): @CrisPi Complex numbers do not have a special type: a complex number is stored as two numbers representing its real and...
- Andrew (4 days 21 hours ago): I’ve noticed this as well. I find it unhelpful as a developer. It can be useful to know if a bug exists and/or has been fixed...
- Brian (4 days 22 hours ago): Thanks Lubos. Matlab’s text engine doesn’t seem to support the soul package. When I get some time, I will try to switch...
Yearly Archives: 2012
Matlab’s COM (ActiveX) server behavior can be fixed in a couple of useful manners.
Annotation object can be programmatically set at, and pinned-to, plot axes data points.
Some Matlab usage examples for the open-source Waterloo graphics package.
Waterloo is an open-source library that can significantly improve Matlab GUI.
Matlab’s object-oriented class definition enables usage of some useful undocumented attributes.
An unsupported MathWorks Technical Solution explains how to remove private information from deployed (compiled) matlab applications.
a bug exists in the profiler that prevents usage of its documented CPU timing functionality.
The functionality of the xlsread function has changed without documentation or warning in the R2012a release.