- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Displaying animated GIFs
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Matclipse – Eclipse-Matlab interface
- Customizing figure toolbar background
- Getting default HG property values
- Solving a Matlab hang problem
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (33)
- Guest bloggers (31)
- GUI (92)
- Handle graphics (42)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (113)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (212)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (83)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (100)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Jan Simon (46 minutes 32 seconds ago): Thanks to explaining this feature. There has been a ‘b’ flag for the permissions in FOPEN in Matlab 5.3, but it has...
- Mohammad (1 day 9 hours ago): Hi Yair, I would appreciate if you can tell me how to update size and the position of a uitree embedded in a guide GUI, when the...
- kobbi (1 day 10 hours ago): Hi I tried to use the code example above, to load an html file that I have created into the GUI, but I got the following message...
- Yair Altman (2 days 3 hours ago): @Kesh – it works on my Win7 x64. I’m not sure what the specific issue is with your installation. Perhaps try these...
- Kesh (2 days 8 hours ago): Yair, I like what HG2 produces on screen; however, I cannot seem to print any HG2 figures. Do you know of any work around? (Win64) For...
- Yair Altman (2 days 13 hours ago): @Kushal – the various ways to do this are listed in my Matlab-Java book. Basically, you could use MathWorks’ Java...
- kushal (2 days 13 hours ago): Hello Sir, how to call a ‘function’ defined in .m file from a java program? E.g.: Say I have a sample_class...
- Jim Hokanson (3 days 16 hours ago): Incredible.
- Shuhao Cao (3 days 22 hours ago): Haha, I see. Thanks a lot. I have looked into it but found no ‘MenuFont’. Guess there is no easy workaround within...
- Yair Altman (3 days 22 hours ago): Of course – simply open the preferences file in a text editor edit([prefdir '/matlab.prf'])
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Matlab plot axes ticks can be customized in a way that will automatically update whenever the tick values change.
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
The default spy Easter-egg image in the spy function has recently changed.