- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Matclipse – Eclipse-Matlab interface
- Customizing figure toolbar background
- Getting default HG property values
- Solving a Matlab hang problem
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (33)
- Guest bloggers (31)
- GUI (91)
- Handle graphics (42)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (113)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (211)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (83)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (99)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (18 hours 21 minutes ago): @Kesh – it works on my Win7 x64. I’m not sure what the specific issue is with your installation. Perhaps try these...
- Kesh (22 hours 49 minutes ago): Yair, I like what HG2 produces on screen; however, I cannot seem to print any HG2 figures. Do you know of any work around? (Win64) For...
- Yair Altman (1 day 3 hours ago): @Kushal – the various ways to do this are listed in my Matlab-Java book. Basically, you could use MathWorks’ Java...
- kushal (1 day 4 hours ago): Hello Sir, how to call a ‘function’ defined in .m file from a java program? E.g.: Say I have a sample_class...
- Jim Hokanson (2 days 7 hours ago): Incredible.
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 12 hours ago): Haha, I see. Thanks a lot. I have looked into it but found no ‘MenuFont’. Guess there is no easy workaround within...
- Yair Altman (2 days 13 hours ago): Of course – simply open the preferences file in a text editor edit([prefdir '/matlab.prf'])
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 13 hours ago): Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a way to see what are all the relevant preference names?
- Yair Altman (2 days 13 hours ago): @Shuhao – after modifying the prefs you need to restart Matlab. You need to ensure (of course) that the relevant...
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 13 hours ago): Hi, Yair Your website is so helpful! I followed some of the matlab customization on your website, now I wonder if I could change...
Category Archives: Figure window
HG2 appears to be nearing release. It is now a stable mature system.
Setting the figure toolbar’s background color can easily be done using just a tiny bit of Java magic powder. This article explains how.
Annotation object can be programmatically set at, and pinned-to, plot axes data points.
Figures in compiled applications cannot officially be docked since R2008a, but this can be done using a simple undocumented trick.
Matlab figure windows can easily be maximized, minimized and restored using a bit of undocumented magic powder
Matlab figure windows can be blurred using a semi-transparent overlaid window – this article explains how
Matlab figure windows can be made fully or partially transparent/translucent or blurred – this article explains how