- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Matlab training seminars – Zurich, 19-20 June 2017
- GUI formatting using HTML
- MathWorks-solicited Java survey
- I am hiring experienced Matlab programmers (Tel Aviv)
- Additional license data
- Parsing XML strings
- Quirks with parfor vs. for
- Checking status of warning messages in MEX
- Password & spinner controls in Matlab GUI
- Sending email/text messages from Matlab
- Afterthoughts on implicit expansion
- Speeding up Matlab-JDBC SQL queries
- Working with non-standard DPI displays
- uigetfile/uiputfile customizations
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Desktop (40)
- Figure window (46)
- Guest bloggers (58)
- GUI (145)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (40)
- Icons (7)
- Java (161)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (15)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (350)
- Public presentation (4)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (33)
- Stock Matlab function (129)
- Toolbox (6)
- UI controls (48)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (184)
- Undocumented function (36)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 day 2 hours ago): @johanes – you can do this: set([guiel.elementA, guiel.elementB], 'Font', newFont2);
- ss (1 day 11 hours ago): Hi,Yair I have a question how to add a column button to the treetable
- Johannes (2 days 2 hours ago): Dear Yair, I have one question: Would it be possible to set certain properties of elements (e.g. Text-Font or BackgroundColor) at once? Right now I use to following scheme for...
- Felix (2 days 4 hours ago): Hello Iliya & Yair, did you already try it in R2017a? It seems that the ‘Container’ property of the figure controler is not longer available.
- Yair Altman (3 days 23 hours ago): Try to place this command in a startup.m file in your code folder, and then recompile your application. I’m not sure it will help, but it’s worth a try.
- Nir (4 days 0 hours ago): Do you know how can I change character encoding from within a compiled code. ie. set_param(0, ‘CharacterEncoding’ ;, ‘ISO_8859-8’) could not be added to the...
- JoeV (6 days 17 hours ago): It appears the MatlabControl project has been migrated to GitHub (due to Google Code shutting down): https://github.com/jakaplan/ma tlabcontrol Documentation at the Wiki:...
- Naeem Ullah (7 days 16 hours ago): Line smoothing is very helpful for me. Thank you
- didi (11 days 19 hours ago): Thank! It’s helped me a lot!
- Erivelton Geraldo Nepomuceno (12 days 19 hours ago): Hi, system_dependent(‘setr ound’,Inf) is still working on R2017a? Anyone has noticed something different? In previous version, I didn’t...
- Davide Miani (13 days 13 hours ago): Update: if you are running MATLAB 2017a, you can reach the FCE properties in this way: warning off MATLAB:structOnObject figProps = struct(app.UIFigure); controller =...
- Yair Altman (15 days 1 hour ago): jtable.getSortedRowAt(rowIndex ) returns the display row index for a specified data model row; jtable.getActualRowAt(rowIndex ) returns the data model row index for a specified...
- Jack (15 days 2 hours ago): Hi Yair Thank you very much for your answer. Can you explain me please what is the meaning of the index that getSortedRowAt is returning? I noticed it is’nt the row index before...
- Yair Altman (15 days 4 hours ago): @shi – this is an unhandled case in the ColoredFieldCellRenderer code. You have the source code for this class – it is quite simple and you can modify it in a which...
- Yair Altman (15 days 4 hours ago): @Jack – sorting only affects the way that the table-model data is displayed, it does not affect the data itself. You can get the model-to-view mapping using this:...
Category Archives: GUI145 relevant articles found:
Password fields and spinner controls can easily be embedded in Matlab GUIs.
Sending emails and SMS (text) messages from Matlab is easy, once you know a few quirks.
Matlab uses logical (scaled) pixel positions. With high-DPI displays, this might cause problems, but it is easy to retrieve the physical (unscaled) pixel values.
A file-selector dialog window that includes an integrated preview panel is shown and explained.
HTML can be used to add image icons to Matlab listbox and popup (drop-down) controls.
Matlab uicontrols can often be customized using plain HTML/CSS, without need for advanced Java.
MLAPP files created by AppDesigner can be inspected and manipulated outside AppDesigner.
Matlab listbox selection can be customized in a variety of undocumented ways.
Matlab figure windows can be customized in numerous manners using the underlying Java Frame reference.