- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Using Java 7 in Matlab R2013a and earlier
- A couple of internal Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Matlab-Latex interface
- Real-time trading system demo
- Displaying animated GIFs
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (33)
- GUI (95)
- Handle graphics (43)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (114)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (215)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (84)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (101)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Malcolm Lidierth (2 hours 50 minutes ago): A beta release of Waterloo was posted a few days ago and has led to a sudden, and confusing, increase in downloads of the...
- Yair Altman (8 hours 55 minutes ago): @Steve – thanks for the clarification, duly noted.
- Steve Coleman (12 hours 35 minutes ago): Just a note. The Try/Catch construct can have a tremendous performance hit if used inside a loop that is executed many many...
- Igor (1 day 21 hours ago): >> Do you have a smart use for the figure’s minimization or maximization feature? or another use for JavaFrame? If so, please...
- Martin Höcker (2 days 10 hours ago): After upgrading to Matlab2013a, it took me a while to figure out that Mathworks has changed the DDE “Application...
- Robin (2 days 11 hours ago): Are you sure Matlab doesn’t compress structures/cells saved in v7.3? I have exactly the opposite problem that it is not able to...
- Yair Altman (4 days 8 hours ago): @CrisPi – all you need to do is to add the class which is specified in the Workspace’s Class column (in this case,...
- Donn Shull (4 days 12 hours ago): I agree that the disparity between these two values is odd. I might consider it as a feature and explain it as follows. Dialog...
- Malcolm Lidierth (5 days 3 hours ago): @CrisPi Complex numbers do not have a special type: a complex number is stored as two numbers representing its real and...
- Andrew (5 days 5 hours ago): I’ve noticed this as well. I find it unhelpful as a developer. It can be useful to know if a bug exists and/or has been fixed...
Category Archives: Undocumented function
Annotation object can be programmatically set at, and pinned-to, plot axes data points.
Several undocumented features of the Matlab Profiler can make it much more useful – part 4 of series.
An undocumented feature of the Matlab Profiler can report call history timeline – part 3 of series.
Matlab plot axes ticks can be customized in a way that will automatically update whenever the tick values change.
mtic and mtoc were a couple of undocumented features that enabled users of past Matlab releases to easily profile memory usage.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
Undocumented Secrets of Matlab-Java Programming (ISBN 9781439869031) is a book dedicated to the integration of Matlab and Java.
Data-tips are an extremely useful plotting tool that can easily be controlled programmatically.
Matlab figure windows can easily be maximized, minimized and restored using a bit of undocumented magic powder