- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Transparent uipanels
- uicontextmenu performance
- JSON-Matlab integration
- Undocumented feature list
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 4
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 3
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 2
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 1
- Improving Simulink performance
- Undocumented button highlighting
- Assessing Java object size in Matlab
- Serializing/deserializing Matlab data
- MathWorks blogs facelift
- 2013 perspective & plans for 2014
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (40)
- GUI (107)
- Handle graphics (50)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (128)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (252)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (93)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Undocumented feature (118)
- Undocumented function (28)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Aleksei (2 hours 0 minutes ago): Dear Yair, I can confirm that this problem holds. Tested in R2012b & R2014a. The error message arises from calling propertiesGUI with no arguments (in “demo mode”)....
- Joe (18 hours 4 minutes ago): Thanks for this very helpful post. I’ve referred to it and its parents many times now. Since I’m not a beta tester and there is no obvious official place to mention HG2...
- Britt (1 day 9 hours ago): Hi Yair, What about pinning annotation shapes such as ellipses and rectangles? Is there another property besides DataPosition that should be set for the length/width of these objects?...
- Ralf Hielscher (3 days 12 hours ago): Hi Yair, maybe you could explain at this point how Mathworks achieves the positioning of the colorbar, which is of fixed width and relative position as well. Thanks, Ralf.
- Yair Altman (3 days 15 hours ago): @Peinal – I don’t understand the problem: why don’t you simply resize the figure using its Position property?
- peinal (4 days 14 hours ago): How to make the Figure just frame the spinning icon (in size)?
- Yair Altman (4 days 16 hours ago): mtree.getTree.setBackground(ja va.awt.Color(1,0.5,0)) % orange
- David (4 days 21 hours ago): Hi Yair, Is it possible to change the background color of the scrollpane where the tree is parented from the default white? Ideally I would like to be able to set the background to an...
- Aurélien (5 days 1 hour ago): Thanks Yair!
- Yair Altman (5 days 14 hours ago): d.dispose() (or simply click the <Cancel> button…)
- Carlos (5 days 16 hours ago): I would also love those features in Matclipse…At least to be able to comment lines with keyboard shortcuts for now. Where can we find the latest version of Matclipse?
- Stefan (5 days 19 hours ago): Per default, MATLAB Compiler (or rather, the Runtime) will use hgVersion 1 although MATLAB itself uses hgVersion 2. To change this, you need to pass the option to the Runtime, by...
- Aurélien (6 days 1 hour ago): Hi Yair! How do you close or delete safely the above ProgressBarDialog with animated BusyAffordance ? Thanks Aur
- Yair Altman (6 days 14 hours ago): Followup article: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/animated-busy-spinning-ic on
- Roger (6 days 17 hours ago): What about the load function? Inside a function, I found that using assignin(‘base’, variables) is faster than using evalin(‘base’, load .mat containing the...
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.