- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Matlab callbacks for Java events in R2014a
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Transparent uipanels
- uicontextmenu performance
- JSON-Matlab integration
- Undocumented feature list
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 4
- Desktop (33)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (42)
- GUI (109)
- Handle graphics (51)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (132)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (260)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (95)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (124)
- Undocumented function (28)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (8 hours 40 minutes ago): @Patrick – nice idea, I like it.
- Patrick Hogan (11 hours 28 minutes ago): Another solution for the example given above is to set the uipanel location outside the figure. For example, to anchor the uicontrol to the center-top of the figure, use:...
- Yair Altman (1 day 15 hours ago): Sounds reasonable. You’re welcome to try. Come back and post a followup comment here after you figure out the exact specifics.
- Peter Dowell (1 day 15 hours ago): @Yair, Thanks for the quick reply. I guess the states of the renderers/editors would have to be updated when the user changes the grouping. I was thinking that the...
- Hugo Mendonça (1 day 17 hours ago): Hi, Yair! First of all, I have to say I have read a few topics of your website and it is amazing! Congrats for it and all your effort to make it possible! I am a beginner with...
- Kai (2 days 4 hours ago): Eventually I use UpdatePreviewWindowFcn to convert each video frame image into a Java Image object. I also override paintComponent() of JPanel to setup the Image object as the...
- Yair Altman (3 days 9 hours ago): @Mike – indeed: in this specific example the close-button will only close tab2. You need to set a similar ActionPerformedCallback for any close button that you create.
- Yair Altman (3 days 9 hours ago): @Peter – indeed: when you add a grouping column you affect the model and the old definitions are forgotten. You can do the following (a variant can be found in the...
- Yair Altman (3 days 9 hours ago): @Nike – this sounds on the face of it to be a bug, since the behavior is indeed documented. I suggest that you contact MathWorks (firstname.lastname@example.org) to report this...
- Peter Dowell (3 days 20 hours ago): Hi Yair, I’ve come accross an interesting issue running TreeTable. When I sub group a column either interactively, or programatically as described above, columns which...
- Nike Dattani (3 days 20 hours ago): It looks like there’s been another backwards in-compatibility introduced in R2014a (if not earlier). xlsread('data.xlsx',1) used to read sheet 1 of data.xlsx Now it...
- Mike (4 days 7 hours ago): I guess I wasn’t clear. What I was asking is how do you implement tho son a uitab grouped with uitabgroup to close SelectedTab. it looks like you enter set(jCloseButton,...
- Yair Altman (4 days 15 hours ago): @Mike – I posted this code on this very page, so why would you think it was not possible??? If you’re not sure how it works, simply run it in your Matlab. It...
- Mike (4 days 15 hours ago): Is it possible to implement this on a MATLAB uitabgroup? % First let's load the close icon jarFile = fullfile(matlabroot,'/java/jar /mwt.jar'); iconsFolder =...
- Yair Altman (4 days 16 hours ago): @Masoud – an example for using a node-selection callback was shown in the second article of this series.
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.