- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Customizing contour plots
- Figure keypress modifiers
- Enabling user callbacks during zoom/pan
- Hyperlink text labels
- Font selection components
- Adding dynamic properties to graphic handles
- Callback functions performance
- Solving an mput (FTP) hang problem
- Accessing internal Java class members
- Static Java classpath hacks
- Using linkaxes vs. linkprop
- Matlab designs by Tim Smith
- Capturing print events
- JGraph in Matlab figures
- Some performance-tuning tips
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (39)
- Guest bloggers (49)
- GUI (129)
- Handle graphics (70)
- Hidden property (36)
- Icons (7)
- Java (146)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (309)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (119)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (42)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (157)
- Undocumented function (32)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Terry Brennan (6 hours 12 minutes ago): The use of the Description attribute in a classdef alters the behavior of the command line help. Normally >> help classname echoes the comments under the classdef line and >>...
- Yair Altman (2 days 16 hours ago): @Alberto – try SyntaxTextPane. If you liked my book, please be kind enough to post a favorable review of it in Amazon (link)
- C.Alberto (2 days 18 hours ago): Hi Yair, Many thanks for your (un)documented work and book. Here is my question: [SHORT] Is there an easy way to emulate the in ‘block’ C code editing that is...
- Yair Altman (2 days 20 hours ago): Ha ???
- John toscano (2 days 23 hours ago): HOW CAN I MEET WITH THE MATRIX SOURCE WHY IS YOUR INTERACTION OBSCURE
- afaq (3 days 0 hours ago): Hi I used the following code. But I wanted to display the ranges of each stacked portion along its bar. Please share if anyone knows how to display the ranges (limits of the each...
- Yair Altman (5 days 23 hours ago): Thanks – I completely forgot about this alternative. There are many ways to skin a cat…
- Will (5 days 23 hours ago): The primitives don’t have a ButtonDownFcn property but they do have a Hit event. It was you who brought this to my attention in the first place! Adding an event listener directly...
- sriram (6 days 20 hours ago): We need to control a different Java application window (launched via JNLP). Need to enter username and password. Is it possible with Matlab.
- Sarah (6 days 20 hours ago): Hi, I tried your code but I get the following error: ??? Undefined variable "com" or class "com.jidesoft.grid.DefaultProp erty". I’m a newbiew and would appreciate ideas. Thanks!
- Yair Altman (6 days 22 hours ago): Simply add the “complex” attribute: classdef test_mcos properties value@double scalar complex = 1 + 2i end end >> t = test_mcos t = test_mcos with properties: value:...
- PYC (7 days 1 hour ago): Very useful feature Yair! Unfortunately, I still cannot exploit it to its full potential, since I would like to specify that a property be a complex double scalar. If I use the syntax...
- David M (7 days 19 hours ago): Hello Yair, Thank you for the timely reply. Per you suggestion, I flushed the EDT queue and pending graphics operations using drawnow(); pause(0.1) prior to getting the underlying...
- Yair Altman (9 days 19 hours ago): Try adding drawnow(); pause(0.1) – http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/matlab-and-the-event-disp atch-thread-edt
- David M (10 days 13 hours ago): Hi Yair, In R2015b, on many occasions, I receive an empty handle (handle: 1-by-0) when attempting to get the underlying Java reference by any method (getappdata, findjobj, etc.)....
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.