Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report" Advanced Matlab training courses offered
at the convenience of your office. Additional info
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Transparency in uicontrols
- Another couple of Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Plot markers transparency and color gradient
- Plot line transparency and color gradient
- Customizing axes part 4 – additional properties
- Customizing axes part 3 – Backdrop
- Customizing axes part 2
- Customizing axes rulers
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (35)
- Guest bloggers (45)
- GUI (116)
- Handle graphics (59)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (278)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (104)
- Toolbox (3)
- UI controls (40)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (135)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Oleg (18 hours 46 minutes ago): Support confirmed that in R2014b we are out of luck and it is not high up in the priority list.
- Yair Altman (1 day 0 hours ago): @xiaojidan – you can simply use separate plot() commands, each one for a different marker.
- xiaojidan (1 day 0 hours ago): Do you know how to add two different markers on two ends of a line?
- bassam (1 day 15 hours ago): Great to hear! This function along with plot2svg (which saves vector based transparent objects something I haven’t managed with export_fig) are lifesavers
- Robert (2 days 20 hours ago): Yair, thanks for providing this kind of input and the ticklabelformat. I’m also thankful for the comments as I had no idea why the callbacks for axis properties do not work...
- Ed Laurence (3 days 19 hours ago): In case this is still unsolved, I’ve encountered this issue several times and in my experience it occurs when the ColoredFieldCellRenderer fails to get the RGB components...
- Mark (5 days 2 hours ago): Dear Yair, Thanks for again a wonderful contribution! However, I found a small bug, at least on my system. When creating a statusbar using your ‘statusbar’ function from...
- Yaroslav (5 days 15 hours ago): @Yair, I have also encountered the same issue as @Dan — Being a very useful feature, some of my files rely heavily on graphics.cursorbar. Unfortunately, after TMW had decided...
- jkoether (5 days 17 hours ago): For me, the biggest advantage of savefast is that by saving uncompressed, a specific portion of an array can be loaded MUCH faster when using the matfile function. There seems to...
- Matteo (5 days 19 hours ago): This is indeed an awesome function Oliver and Yair. Thanks for the great post, especially interesting from a design point of view.
- xiaojidan (6 days 11 hours ago): Great. Thank you for your contribution. I will work hard.
- Yair Altman (6 days 21 hours ago): @Meera – you can use plain HTML symbols for this, by placing the HTML code inside the relevant table cell’s string. For example, ‘<html><b>...
- Björn (7 days 4 hours ago): Hi Yair, This is a great blog! I wouldn’t be able to do much java programming without it. The SyntaxTextPane and the possibility to add line numbers as you showed in a comment...
- Meera (7 days 18 hours ago): Thanks! I am creating a legend using a uitable. Is there a way to get the marker and line in the uitable? I understand how to get the cell background to be the color that I want, but...
- Meera (7 days 21 hours ago): Thanks! Changing the color background was really helpful. I was wondering if you knew how to include a symbols in uitables. I am trying to make a scroll down legend, and thought it be...
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.