- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (113)
- Handle graphics (52)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (267)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (96)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (39)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (127)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 day 16 hours ago): set(hPatch,'EdgeColor',get(gca ,'color'), 'LineSmoothing','on') is as close as you can get with HG1. In HG2 it should look much better since anti-aliasing is turned on by...
- Will Adler (1 day 18 hours ago): I also would appreciate an answer to Greg’s question!
- Yair Altman (2 days 12 hours ago): @King – see my answer above to Steven Tsai.
- Yair Altman (2 days 15 hours ago): @Luis – yes: you can manually create the Java code yourself based on the m-code. There is no other way.
- Hannes (3 days 23 hours ago): @Yair — Sleep eluded me over the last 2 nights because of this problem. Hence, I used your findjobj() tool to work myself into the Java-UI-tree findjobj(gcf) provides. Maybe I...
- Luis (4 days 10 hours ago): Is there anyway to convert from .m to .jar without using MATLAB Builder Ja?, I really need to know, i have been trying for days. Thank you!
- oro77 (5 days 0 hours ago): I agree concerning 14b, I prefer stability, functionability and compabilities support more than new functions. @Aurélien> More updates of your blog would be welcomed
- King (5 days 17 hours ago): Hi Yair set(jCombo, ‘ActionPerformedCallback ’, @myCallbackFcn) This commandline can handle the callback. But I want to handle the user input more precisely. I try to hear...
- Hannes (5 days 18 hours ago): @Yair — That wasn’t a complain at all! Just wondering . Maybe sometimes the guys at MathWorks wonder, too. After all, its not that big of deal. Thank your for your...
- Aurélien (5 days 19 hours ago): About 14b : it is definitely a major update. I already know that a lot of software here will not migrate into 14b. You were talking about 10b , for us the biggest gap was 11b to...
- Yair Altman (5 days 19 hours ago): @Hannes – perhaps there is a simpler way but I am not aware of it. If you ever discover such a way, let me know and I’ll be happy to scrap findjobj. Until then, this...
- Hannes (5 days 19 hours ago): Hey, Is there no “easier” or quicker way to find the underlying java object/handle to my hg object then using findjobj? I mean, I gave it a try and took a look at the...
- Yair Altman (10 days 16 hours ago): Thanks for the comment Sebastian. It is a logical extension of the ActiveX idea, but you are of course correct that it should be made explicit, since using a uitable is a better...
- sebastian (10 days 17 hours ago): FWIW: Another possibility is to use an uitable, with its first column displaying the checkboxes (with logical column format) and the second column showing the non-editable list...
- Hoi Wong (11 days 7 hours ago): Thanks. I’ll try to figure out how to retroactively put the plotted figures into an uipanel. I’m not too used to it other than laying out a GUI. That’s why I...
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.