- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Convolution performance
- I am hiring a Matlab programmer (Tel Aviv)
- Graphic sizing in Matlab R2015b
- Programmatic shortcuts manipulation – part 2
- Programmatic shortcuts manipulation – part 1
- Solving a Matlab MCOS bug
- Customizing contour plots
- Figure keypress modifiers
- Enabling user callbacks during zoom/pan
- Hyperlink text labels
- Font selection components
- Adding dynamic properties to graphic handles
- Callback functions performance
- Solving an mput (FTP) hang problem
- Accessing internal Java class members
- Desktop (37)
- Figure window (40)
- Guest bloggers (50)
- GUI (130)
- Handle graphics (71)
- Hidden property (36)
- Icons (7)
- Java (147)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (314)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (121)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (42)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Undocumented feature (162)
- Undocumented function (32)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 day 2 hours ago): @Ale – First, did you really expect some undocumented functionality that I wrote about back in 2009 to continue working in 2015 ?! Be realistic! Secondly, it turns out...
- Krishnan (1 day 11 hours ago): Yair, I think I have a method of adding and removing from static class path, but I am unable to make it stick on subsequent restarts of Matlab. The idea is to use...
- Yair Altman (1 day 14 hours ago): @Chuck – don’t delete the component, but rather its Matlab container. This will work in both R2013b and R2015b: [jc,hc] = javacomponent(label,...); ... delete(hc)
- Yair Altman (2 days 13 hours ago): no Alex
- Alex Poulsen (2 days 18 hours ago): Would italicized text be possible?
- Yair Altman (4 days 12 hours ago): The code that is launched by the button callback runs on a separate thread so waitfor simply blocks execution of that thread, and other callbacks can still process. This is...
- Johan (4 days 21 hours ago): Hi Yair, I stumbled onto this page when trying to solve my conundrum. I’m trying to get ‘waitfor/uiwait’ to hold for a message box in a callback. I made a minimum...
- Yair Altman (6 days 7 hours ago): Yes of course. But since you neglected to come back here and update that you have found a solution, causing me and other readers extra effort to look for a solution, I thought...
- Carl Witthoft (7 days 8 hours ago): Yep, at least for me drawnow solved the problem. I was the OP for that SO question, btw
- Yair Altman (7 days 11 hours ago): Cross-referenced solution (as for Fabian’s issue above, to add a call to drawnow): http://stackoverflow.com/a/350 70679/233829
- Carl Witthoft (8 days 4 hours ago): (sorry about directly emailing – I missed your warnings) Hi – re your column on assigning transparency to plot markers: I tried the code on a simple example and...
- Ale (8 days 6 hours ago): What about setting a keyboard shortcut for a custom shortcut? I have some shortcut that I use really often, but I have to click on them all the time… Ale
- Dan Dolan (9 days 18 hours ago): I’m also puzzled by this message. I can tweak resolution settings, but not precisely enough to actually calibrate this screen.
- Efraïm Salari (10 days 13 hours ago): Works perfect! Thanks for the help.
- Dan (10 days 18 hours ago): Looks like the property is still not modifiable in 2016a. The error message informs us to simply change the resolution in our OS. Right. >> set(0, 'ScreenPixelsPerInch',100); Warning:...
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.