- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Solving an mput (FTP) hang problem
- Accessing internal Java class members
- Static Java classpath hacks
- Using linkaxes vs. linkprop
- Matlab designs by Tim Smith
- Capturing print events
- JGraph in Matlab figures
- Some performance-tuning tips
- Sliders in Matlab GUI
- Persisting transparent colors in HG2
- Undocumented HG2 graphics events
- copyobj behavior change in HG2
- General-use object copy
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (37)
- Guest bloggers (49)
- GUI (124)
- Handle graphics (67)
- Hidden property (35)
- Icons (7)
- Java (144)
- Listeners (19)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (302)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (117)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (153)
- Undocumented function (30)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- jabbar (11 hours 26 minutes ago): HI Dear Yair i want to know differences between peak memory, self memory, allocated memory and freed memory while we are using Memory monitoring using profiler. i google it but it...
- Adam (1 day 4 hours ago): Thank you for responding but none of these suggestions helped. Another user is suffering from the exact same problem. http://stackoverflow.com/quest ions/24021157/error-setting...
- Yair Altman (1 day 5 hours ago): @Adam – try to ensure that your editbox is fully visible onscreen when you issue the findjobj() function. Also, ensure that you are using the latest version of the...
- Yair Altman (1 day 5 hours ago): @Dirk – thanks. I assume this originated from Matlab’s change of its internal Java version, from 6 to 7.
- Yair Altman (1 day 6 hours ago): @Holger – read the article carefully: I explained how you can serialize any Matlab data (including tables) into a byte stream that can then be compressed into a zip/gz...
- Adam (1 day 11 hours ago): These lines of code give me the following Java exception errors. Can you please help? jEditbox = findjobj(editBoxHandle,'nomenu '); jEditbox.setText('some string'); Exception in thread...
- Dirk Engel (1 day 14 hours ago): I just found an easy way to make it work again in R2015b (probably also works since R2014b). In addition to set components focusable one needs to add a specific client property:...
- Holger Hoffmann (2 days 2 hours ago): Great post – thx all! Would you know a way to write a table directly to a zip/gz-file instead of writetable() to csv and subsequenly compressing it? As far as I know,...
- Yair Altman (4 days 6 hours ago): @Mathieu – try to run findjobj after your figure is made visible if you wish to avoid the flicker
- Mathieu G (4 days 9 hours ago): Hello! Thanks for your post. It is very helpful! I don’t know the java language but I try to modify a button of my GUI (using GUIDE) to a borderless button. So I tried to...
- Ange Kouemo (5 days 9 hours ago): Hi Yair, I am using Matlab 2014b and created a Uitable that I want to display in a Jpanel. I tried to get the underlying Java object handle of the uitable using the functions...
- michael r (5 days 12 hours ago): Hi If I using DefaultCheckBoxNode to create CheckBoxTree and I want to change the icon of the leaf and still having the checkbox on it. How do I do it ?
- Dave Brown (8 days 6 hours ago): I ran into a problem from using java 7 that took a while to discover so I thought I’d share it. Hopefully it helps those with the same problem in the future. jScrollbar =...
- jinu (10 days 13 hours ago): nice writeup! about a year ago i moved to python/cython because of how slow matlab gui’s were with large datasets. i wish i had known some of your tricks back then. will...
- Yair Altman (11 days 16 hours ago): @Paul & @Yvon – in HG2 (R2014b onward), you can simply set the Focus events (FocusGained, FocusLost etc.) on the direct child of the AxisComponent, as follows:...
Tag Archives: datenum1 relevant articles found:
The performance of the built-in Matlab function datenum can be significantly improved by using an undocumented internal help function