- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Matlab callbacks for Java events in R2014a
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (111)
- Handle graphics (52)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (134)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (265)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (96)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (37)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (126)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- King (8 hours 52 minutes ago): Thanks! It works! Before I saw your solution, I figure out I can use KeyReleasedCallBack as my callback property However, it still not solve the mouse click issue. Your one get the job...
- Yair Altman (14 hours 31 minutes ago): @Adam – jCodePane.setContentType('text /xml-MATLAB') The rest is as described in the main article above.
- Yair Altman (15 hours 21 minutes ago): @King – set(jCombo, 'ActionPerformedCallback', @myCallbackFcn)
- Yair Altman (15 hours 25 minutes ago): @Jeff – a technique that I often found beneficial and easy is to remove the standard row headers and simply use the first table’s column as the row headers. This...
- King (16 hours 57 minutes ago): Hi Yair Firstly, thank you for your website. I found a lot of useful hints from your website. At this time, I try to call a MATLAB function when an item was selected in combo...
- Jeff (1 day 23 hours ago): Hello Yair, Really appreciate all the work you do for the site. I bought the book a while ago, and it’s really helped me to enrich my GUI applications. I was wondering, you...
- Adam (2 days 10 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thank you for this great article and the accompanying chapter in your book. I’ve enjoyed both thoroughly. The SyntaxTextPane seems perfect for an application I’m...
- Yair Altman (2 days 19 hours ago): This is due to the difference between running platforms and/or Matlab releases. If you’d like my assistance in helping you on your specific platform, contact me offline...
- Martin (3 days 11 hours ago): @Jan – I’m surprised org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils. toByteArray() didn’t work for you. I checked R2009b to R2014b and they all bundle IO from Apache Commons...
- Martin (3 days 12 hours ago): @Yair – That’s an interesting (and to me quite surprising) observation that typecast is slower that the computation you use(d). I have to admit that I never benchmarked...
- Martin (3 days 12 hours ago): @Andre – The limit is either 2 or 4 GB depending on the type of data, since the format uses 32-bit signed integers in some places and 32-bit unsigned integers in other places. If we...
- Martin (3 days 12 hours ago): @Jan – The limitation is definitely not due to the available memory. (Nowadays it is relatively easy to verify this empirically, since most people have access to machines with 8 GB...
- Martin (3 days 12 hours ago): As far as I know this is the same mechanism that is used to distribute data when using the Parallel Computing Toolbox or the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server (parfor, smpd, etc.)....
- Sean Lynch (3 days 20 hours ago): Thank you, using the static path worked (but I had to use “javaclasspath.txt” ; in the prefdir() instead). The callback now sets, but the value looks wrong: >>...
- Yair Altman (3 days 20 hours ago): @Sean – as I explained here, you need to place the relevant class folder/JAR in Matlab’s static Java classpath.
Tag Archives: datenum1 relevant articles found:
The performance of the built-in Matlab function datenum can be significantly improved by using an undocumented internal help function