- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Static Java classpath hacks
- Using linkaxes vs. linkprop
- Matlab designs by Tim Smith
- Capturing print events
- JGraph in Matlab figures
- Some performance-tuning tips
- Sliders in Matlab GUI
- Persisting transparent colors in HG2
- Undocumented HG2 graphics events
- copyobj behavior change in HG2
- General-use object copy
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (37)
- Guest bloggers (49)
- GUI (124)
- Handle graphics (67)
- Hidden property (35)
- Icons (7)
- Java (142)
- Listeners (19)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (300)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (116)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (151)
- Undocumented function (30)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Martin (17 hours 29 minutes ago): @Mariam – you can also use the -struct flag of the save function, if you want to modify the struct s directly without going through another temporary variable: save('testFig.fig',...
- Yair Altman (20 hours 10 minutes ago): @Mariam – the save command save the data including the variable name as top-level struct field. You should keep the same top-level field-name as used by the FIG format...
- Mariam (1 day 0 hours ago): I tried it without making any changes to ‘s’. Just loading it s = load('C:\Users\Mariam\Desktop\ fitted response\atlas masks\IPS.fig','-mat'); and re-saving it...
- Yair Altman (1 day 15 hours ago): @Mariam – You probably updated your s data-struct incorrectly
- Mariam (1 day 16 hours ago): I already tried this and this the error I am getting >> save('C:\Users\Mariam\Desktop\ fitted response\atlas masks\IPS_1.fig','s','-mat') >> open('C:\Users\Mariam\Desktop\ fitted...
- mugurg (1 day 19 hours ago): If you want to use LaTeX interpreter of MATLAB, create .eps figures, and get the desired font (like Helvetica) instead of Computer Modern fonts, I think I’ve finally found a...
- Yair Altman (1 day 20 hours ago): @Mariam – you can simply use the save command to save your modified d struct back into the *.fig file, and then open this FIG file normally: save('testFig.fig','d','-ma...
- Mariam (1 day 22 hours ago): Hi, I have used above following command to load the attributes of figures d = load('testFig.fig','-mat') and then changed those attributes. I want to know how could I apply new...
- Yaroslav (1 day 22 hours ago): So far, a smart solution is elusive; you can inspect Yair’s previous comment for a detailed analysis. In the meanwhile, you can try the old-school simple approach: N = 15;...
- nasan (2 days 8 hours ago): Hi Yair, I’ve seen the demo but when I adapt it into my gui code gcbf is not recognize. How can I resolve it ? Can you give me a simply implementation in gui
- Michael Cappello (4 days 13 hours ago): Yair (or anyone), I have an application where I need to color the bars individually, and have tried to figure out how to get the handles of the underlying patches or...
- Sathish (4 days 14 hours ago): Sorry to bother before reading the above comments properly. Just adding h = handle(evt,'CallbackProperties '); worked like a charm >> h = handle(evt,'CallbackProperties '); >>...
- Sathish (4 days 14 hours ago): Hi, Thanks for the life saving tutorial. I tried to follow the steps mentioned above but when i say evt.get am getting below response. evt.get Class: [1x1 java.lang.Class] set(evt)...
- Todrak (5 days 3 hours ago): Thanks to both of you, Oliver and Yair for this interesting post. Yair, I am glad to know that you will maintain this helpful tool! The rest of your blog is also really...
- Yaroslav (5 days 15 hours ago): Hi @Yair, The solution you proposed with linkprop has a small issue: it does not restore the linking after saving and reloading. On the other hand, linkaxes recovers its linking...
Tag Archives: datenum1 relevant articles found:
The performance of the built-in Matlab function datenum can be significantly improved by using an undocumented internal help function