- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Transparent uipanels
- uicontextmenu performance
- JSON-Matlab integration
- Undocumented feature list
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 4
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 3
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 2
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 1
- Improving Simulink performance
- Undocumented button highlighting
- Assessing Java object size in Matlab
- Serializing/deserializing Matlab data
- MathWorks blogs facelift
- 2013 perspective & plans for 2014
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (40)
- GUI (107)
- Handle graphics (50)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (128)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (252)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (93)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Undocumented feature (118)
- Undocumented function (28)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- MFloyd (8 hours 57 minutes ago): Thanks, you helped a lot. It took a while, but I finally got something working end to end. To get an existing location I had to make a small change: jDesktop =...
- Yair Altman (11 hours 35 minutes ago): @Daniel – use the handle wrapper as described here jObject = handle(loadjgraphx, 'CallbackProperties');
- Daniel Malmquist (17 hours 57 minutes ago): This method to hook up java events seems to be broken in 2014a. Same machine, same configuration. This is result from 2014a: >> loadjgraphx Hooking up jgraphxcustom ans =...
- Aleksei (1 day 20 hours ago): Dear Yair, I can confirm that this problem holds. Tested in R2012b & R2014a. The error message arises from calling propertiesGUI with no arguments (in “demo mode”)....
- Joe (2 days 12 hours ago): Thanks for this very helpful post. I’ve referred to it and its parents many times now. Since I’m not a beta tester and there is no obvious official place to mention HG2...
- Britt (3 days 3 hours ago): Hi Yair, What about pinning annotation shapes such as ellipses and rectangles? Is there another property besides DataPosition that should be set for the length/width of these objects?...
- Ralf Hielscher (5 days 6 hours ago): Hi Yair, maybe you could explain at this point how Mathworks achieves the positioning of the colorbar, which is of fixed width and relative position as well. Thanks, Ralf.
- Yair Altman (5 days 9 hours ago): @Peinal – I don’t understand the problem: why don’t you simply resize the figure using its Position property?
- peinal (6 days 8 hours ago): How to make the Figure just frame the spinning icon (in size)?
- Yair Altman (6 days 11 hours ago): mtree.getTree.setBackground(ja va.awt.Color(1,0.5,0)) % orange
- David (6 days 15 hours ago): Hi Yair, Is it possible to change the background color of the scrollpane where the tree is parented from the default white? Ideally I would like to be able to set the background to an...
- Aurélien (6 days 19 hours ago): Thanks Yair!
- Yair Altman (7 days 8 hours ago): d.dispose() (or simply click the <Cancel> button…)
- Carlos (7 days 10 hours ago): I would also love those features in Matclipse…At least to be able to comment lines with keyboard shortcuts for now. Where can we find the latest version of Matclipse?
- Stefan (7 days 13 hours ago): Per default, MATLAB Compiler (or rather, the Runtime) will use hgVersion 1 although MATLAB itself uses hgVersion 2. To change this, you need to pass the option to the Runtime, by...
Tag Archives: datenum1 relevant articles found:
The performance of the built-in Matlab function datenum can be significantly improved by using an undocumented internal help function