- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Plotly graphs
- sprintfc – undocumented helper function
- Performance: accessing handle properties
- Listbox layout customization
- Another Command Window text color hack
- Matlab numerical gotchas
- Draggable plot data-tips
- Using JIDE combo-boxes
- Editable combo-box
- Editbox data input validation
- Customizing editboxes
- Rich-contents log panel
- Variables Editor scrolling
- Function definition meta-info
- Allocation performance take 2
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (38)
- GUI (104)
- Handle graphics (47)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (124)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (5)
- Presumed future risk (236)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (91)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (35)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (111)
- Undocumented function (26)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Rafael (1 day 17 hours ago): Hallo Yair, What a great blog! Congratulations. I would like to create a panel. The panel has to have scrolling options. Unfortunately, I have a problem. JViewport does not display...
- Jveer (4 days 12 hours ago): Great job guys! Any chance of seeing 3D plots any time soon? To the very least 3D scatter plots?
- Jeridiah Welti (4 days 14 hours ago): Brandon, you appear to be off the original topic, but look for m2html. It’s a plugin for Matlab. It will generate a dot file for the Matlab program. It does a good job...
- Marie Kris (7 days 3 hours ago): I hope this hard coded hack will work out properly.
- Yair Altman (7 days 12 hours ago): @Jai – take a look at JMI: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/jmi-java-to-matlab-interf ace/
- Jai Naresh (7 days 12 hours ago): Hi, I am trying to launch matlab model and control its execution through Java Interface. Please let me know if their are any ways to do this. Any response will help. Thanks, jai...
- Salvatore (7 days 16 hours ago): Hello Yair I’d like to get back the whole path of a tree’s node in a structure following the classic way to display it: S.S1.S1(2).signal.sig while, with the code you...
- Matteo (12 days 12 hours ago): Hi Yair I tried to figure out how to do this, and with higher dimension cell arrays, when I was still a Matlab newbie. I was obviously ahead of myself, but with a ton of reading,...
- Thierry Dalon (12 days 18 hours ago): sorry and thank you Yair for the prompt reply. I was using JMenu.getItem instead of jMenu.getMenuComponent as you advised. It works as you advise.
- Yair Altman (12 days 19 hours ago): @Johannes – strange, this does not happen to me. Perhaps you have something special in your code, or maybe a specific configuration of Matlab release/platform which is...
- Yair Altman (12 days 20 hours ago): @Sih – I don’t know a direct way to disable double-clicks in listboxes, but in your callbacks you can easily test for that and ignore such events. For example:...
- Yair Altman (12 days 20 hours ago): @Yaroslav – ah! makes sense, also correlates with the num2str.m code. I’ve updated the main text accordingly. Thanks
- Yaroslav Don (12 days 20 hours ago): Yair hi, After a short inspection I’ve come to the following conclusion: the third variable, isLeft, is used to indicate whether the output cell-string is left-justified;...
- Yair Altman (12 days 20 hours ago): @Thierry – you have looked at the incorrect javadoc: JMenu is the top-level menu (File/Edit/View/… – the jFileMenu item in my article above) and for that you...
- Thierry Dalon (12 days 21 hours ago): The setAccelerator method throws an error: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/ 7/docs/api/javax/swing/JMenu.h tml public void setAccelerator(KeyStroke keyStroke) setAccelerator is...
Tag Archives: datenum1 relevant articles found:
The performance of the built-in Matlab function datenum can be significantly improved by using an undocumented internal help function