- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Customizing uifigures part 2
- Zero-testing performance
- AppDesigner’s mlapp file format
- Customizing axes part 5 – origin crossover and labels
- Customizing uifigures part 1
- Listbox selection hacks
- A few parfor tips
- Handling red Java console errors
- MEX ctrl-c interrupt
- Figure window customizations
- rmfield performance
- Viewing saved profiling results
- Transparent labels
- Desktop (39)
- Figure window (44)
- Guest bloggers (56)
- GUI (141)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (39)
- Icons (7)
- Java (155)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (338)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (124)
- Toolbox (5)
- UI controls (47)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (177)
- Undocumented function (33)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Royi (3 minutes 34 seconds ago): Hi Yair, Could you dedicate a post about using `image()` and `imagesc()` an assuring 1:1 (100%) zoom level of an image? I know there is `imshow()` but what if one would like to use low...
- Yair Altman (2 hours 26 minutes ago): @Parvaneh – you will need to check the web for a utility that has a command-line interface that does what you want, and then you can call that utility from Matlab using...
- Parvaneh (2 hours 36 minutes ago): Hi Yair, I was looking for a way to change the setting of the system using matlab when I saw this post. I wonder if you can help me with it. I’m connecting two monitors and I...
- Yair Altman (2 hours 48 minutes ago): answered here
- Malcolm Lidierth (1 day 13 hours ago): @Meade You can call jscroll methods in the EDT if you can get a reference to it and call javaObjectEDT on the reference: jscroll=javaObjectEDT(jscroll) If you have problems...
- Meade (1 day 17 hours ago): @Malcolm, You’ve got my attention! My situation is that the JScrollPane is actually created by the uitable command. Is it possible to tweak this matlab command in order to...
- Yair Altman (2 days 2 hours ago): @Tom – you are correct. This was simply a typo (jButton instead of hButton). I corrected the main text accordingly.
- Tom (2 days 3 hours ago): Why you getting a handle if you don´t use it? % Assign a Matlab callback hButton = handle(jButton, 'CallbackProperties'); set(jButton, 'ActionPerformedCallback', @myCallback);
- NSReddy (4 days 2 hours ago): Can u help me how to do the ” Alt+S” using Robot Class
- Collin Pecora (4 days 15 hours ago): Is there a way to listen for property changes of ‘pure’ java objects created in matlab? Specificaly, I would like to listen to the value property of a...
- Malcolm Lidierth (4 days 18 hours ago): Meade Create your JScrollPane through a call to >> jscroll=javaObjectEDT(‘j avax.swing.JScrollPane’) ; That on it’s own might(??) fix all your...
- Yair Altman (4 days 22 hours ago): @Karel – feature memstats is a Windows-only feature
- Meade (4 days 23 hours ago): @Malcolm I do not know if they are all on EDT. I’m an absolute java novice, but from reading, I cannot say whether all components are being accessed in the same thread. This...
- Karel Lebeda (4 days 23 hours ago): Is it me, is it Linux, or has this gone (in 2015a)? >> which feature built-in (undocumented) >> feature memstats Error using feature Feature memstats not found >> edit feature...
- Nogo (5 days 3 hours ago): Stop using Matlab as something it was never meant to be. Matlab is a pile of crap and pain in the ass to program with. It´s designed for people who can´t code and refuse to learn a...
Tag Archives: Easter egg3 relevant articles found:
The default spy Easter-egg image in the spy function has recently changed.
The default image presented by Matlab’s image function has a very interesting undocumented story.
The built-in Matlab function spy has an undocumented feature (Easter egg) when it is called with no input arguments.