- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Customizing listbox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Matlab callbacks for Java events in R2014a
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (112)
- Handle graphics (52)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (135)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (266)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (96)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (38)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (126)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- King (2 days 3 hours ago): Thanks! It works! Before I saw your solution, I figure out I can use KeyReleasedCallBack as my callback property However, it still not solve the mouse click issue. Your one get the job...
- Yair Altman (2 days 8 hours ago): @Adam – jCodePane.setContentType('text /xml-MATLAB') The rest is as described in the main article above.
- Yair Altman (2 days 9 hours ago): @King – set(jCombo, 'ActionPerformedCallback', @myCallbackFcn)
- Yair Altman (2 days 9 hours ago): @Jeff – a technique that I often found beneficial and easy is to remove the standard row headers and simply use the first table’s column as the row headers. This...
- King (2 days 11 hours ago): Hi Yair Firstly, thank you for your website. I found a lot of useful hints from your website. At this time, I try to call a MATLAB function when an item was selected in combo...
- Jeff (3 days 17 hours ago): Hello Yair, Really appreciate all the work you do for the site. I bought the book a while ago, and it’s really helped me to enrich my GUI applications. I was wondering, you...
- Adam (4 days 4 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thank you for this great article and the accompanying chapter in your book. I’ve enjoyed both thoroughly. The SyntaxTextPane seems perfect for an application I’m...
- Yair Altman (4 days 13 hours ago): This is due to the difference between running platforms and/or Matlab releases. If you’d like my assistance in helping you on your specific platform, contact me offline...
- Martin (5 days 5 hours ago): @Jan – I’m surprised org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils. toByteArray() didn’t work for you. I checked R2009b to R2014b and they all bundle IO from Apache Commons...
- Martin (5 days 6 hours ago): @Yair – That’s an interesting (and to me quite surprising) observation that typecast is slower that the computation you use(d). I have to admit that I never benchmarked...
- Martin (5 days 6 hours ago): @Andre – The limit is either 2 or 4 GB depending on the type of data, since the format uses 32-bit signed integers in some places and 32-bit unsigned integers in other places. If we...
- Martin (5 days 6 hours ago): @Jan – The limitation is definitely not due to the available memory. (Nowadays it is relatively easy to verify this empirically, since most people have access to machines with 8 GB...
- Martin (5 days 6 hours ago): As far as I know this is the same mechanism that is used to distribute data when using the Parallel Computing Toolbox or the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server (parfor, smpd, etc.)....
- Sean Lynch (5 days 14 hours ago): Thank you, using the static path worked (but I had to use “javaclasspath.txt” ; in the prefdir() instead). The callback now sets, but the value looks wrong: >>...
- Yair Altman (5 days 14 hours ago): @Sean – as I explained here, you need to place the relevant class folder/JAR in Matlab’s static Java classpath.
Tag Archives: IDS1 relevant articles found:
A borderless button can be used to add unobtrusive functionality to plot axes