Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report" Advanced Matlab training courses offered
at the convenience of your office. Additional info
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Transparency in uicontrols
- Another couple of Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Plot markers transparency and color gradient
- Plot line transparency and color gradient
- Customizing axes part 4 – additional properties
- Customizing axes part 3 – Backdrop
- Customizing axes part 2
- Customizing axes rulers
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (35)
- Guest bloggers (45)
- GUI (116)
- Handle graphics (59)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (278)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (104)
- Toolbox (3)
- UI controls (40)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (135)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Robert (1 day 4 hours ago): Yair, thanks for providing this kind of input and the ticklabelformat. I’m also thankful for the comments as I had no idea why the callbacks for axis properties do not work...
- Ed Laurence (2 days 3 hours ago): In case this is still unsolved, I’ve encountered this issue several times and in my experience it occurs when the ColoredFieldCellRenderer fails to get the RGB components...
- Mark (3 days 10 hours ago): Dear Yair, Thanks for again a wonderful contribution! However, I found a small bug, at least on my system. When creating a statusbar using your ‘statusbar’ function from...
- Yaroslav (3 days 23 hours ago): @Yair, I have also encountered the same issue as @Dan — Being a very useful feature, some of my files rely heavily on graphics.cursorbar. Unfortunately, after TMW had decided...
- jkoether (4 days 1 hour ago): For me, the biggest advantage of savefast is that by saving uncompressed, a specific portion of an array can be loaded MUCH faster when using the matfile function. There seems to...
- Matteo (4 days 3 hours ago): This is indeed an awesome function Oliver and Yair. Thanks for the great post, especially interesting from a design point of view.
- xiaojidan (4 days 19 hours ago): Great. Thank you for your contribution. I will work hard.
- Yair Altman (5 days 5 hours ago): @Meera – you can use plain HTML symbols for this, by placing the HTML code inside the relevant table cell’s string. For example, ‘<html><b>...
- Björn (5 days 12 hours ago): Hi Yair, This is a great blog! I wouldn’t be able to do much java programming without it. The SyntaxTextPane and the possibility to add line numbers as you showed in a comment...
- Meera (6 days 2 hours ago): Thanks! I am creating a legend using a uitable. Is there a way to get the marker and line in the uitable? I understand how to get the cell background to be the color that I want, but...
- Meera (6 days 5 hours ago): Thanks! Changing the color background was really helpful. I was wondering if you knew how to include a symbols in uitables. I am trying to make a scroll down legend, and thought it be...
- Ruedi (7 days 3 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks for this great GUI table control. One more question: is there an easy way to include kind of a “total” row? For e.g. in your figure above, if the ID3 has...
- Yair Altman (12 days 0 hours ago): The latest version of uisplitpane now supports HG2 (R2014b+), as well as remaining backward-compatible with earlier Matlab releases (hopefully…).
- Yair Altman (13 days 6 hours ago): @Yuri – I am not aware of a corresponding event, but you could trap the all-encompassing MarkedClean event and within the callback compare the current Children value with...
- Yury Brodskiy (13 days 7 hours ago): Dear Yair, Do you know any substitute for build-in UDD events in new HG2 graphics? I am particularity interested in the ‘ObjectChildAdded’ event for axes object....
Tag Archives: IDS1 relevant articles found:
A borderless button can be used to add unobtrusive functionality to plot axes