- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Static Java classpath hacks
- Using linkaxes vs. linkprop
- Matlab designs by Tim Smith
- Capturing print events
- JGraph in Matlab figures
- Some performance-tuning tips
- Sliders in Matlab GUI
- Persisting transparent colors in HG2
- Undocumented HG2 graphics events
- copyobj behavior change in HG2
- General-use object copy
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (37)
- Guest bloggers (49)
- GUI (124)
- Handle graphics (67)
- Hidden property (35)
- Icons (7)
- Java (142)
- Listeners (19)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (300)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (116)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (151)
- Undocumented function (30)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Sandor Toth (22 hours 42 minutes ago): Dear Yair, do you know a way to change the XTickLabel vertical position, a.k.a its distance from the x-axis line? The generally suggested solution is to recreate the labels...
- Yair Altman (1 day 15 hours ago): @Christina – sounds like something’s funky with your Java. Java warnings cannot be suppressed. You have a very old Matlab release so try upgrading to a newer release.
- Christina (4 days 18 hours ago): In Matlab2007 I’m trying to use the JSlider but I keep getting a “Warning: Transform Fcn…” error every time the GUI repaints. I cannot find a way to get...
- Ed Yu (4 days 19 hours ago): Yair, I would say with regard to loading classes through the java (root) classloader directly should not be that risky… As long as MATLAB is using Java, the root classloader...
- sebastian (4 days 21 hours ago): Specifying relative paths in classpath.txt may not be supported, but for me it works just fine in R2011b. Simply add paths relative to the location of classpath.txt (i.e. relative...
- Armindo (4 days 22 hours ago): Hi, I try to use the: function moveptr(hAx, x, y) However I get the following error Undefined function ‘getpos’ for input arguments of type ‘matlab.graphics.axis...
- Martin (6 days 1 hour ago): @Mariam – you can also use the -struct flag of the save function, if you want to modify the struct s directly without going through another temporary variable: save('testFig.fig',...
- Yair Altman (6 days 4 hours ago): @Mariam – the save command save the data including the variable name as top-level struct field. You should keep the same top-level field-name as used by the FIG format...
- Mariam (6 days 8 hours ago): I tried it without making any changes to ‘s’. Just loading it s = load('C:\Users\Mariam\Desktop\ fitted response\atlas masks\IPS.fig','-mat'); and re-saving it...
- Yair Altman (7 days 0 hours ago): @Mariam – You probably updated your s data-struct incorrectly
- Mariam (7 days 0 hours ago): I already tried this and this the error I am getting >> save('C:\Users\Mariam\Desktop\ fitted response\atlas masks\IPS_1.fig','s','-mat') >> open('C:\Users\Mariam\Desktop\ fitted...
- mugurg (7 days 3 hours ago): If you want to use LaTeX interpreter of MATLAB, create .eps figures, and get the desired font (like Helvetica) instead of Computer Modern fonts, I think I’ve finally found a...
- Yair Altman (7 days 4 hours ago): @Mariam – you can simply use the save command to save your modified d struct back into the *.fig file, and then open this FIG file normally: save('testFig.fig','d','-ma...
- Mariam (7 days 6 hours ago): Hi, I have used above following command to load the attributes of figures d = load('testFig.fig','-mat') and then changed those attributes. I want to know how could I apply new...
- Yaroslav (7 days 6 hours ago): So far, a smart solution is elusive; you can inspect Yair’s previous comment for a detailed analysis. In the meanwhile, you can try the old-school simple approach: N = 15;...
Tag Archives: IDS1 relevant articles found:
A borderless button can be used to add unobtrusive functionality to plot axes