- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (113)
- Handle graphics (52)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (267)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (96)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (39)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (127)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (18 minutes 12 seconds ago): You can place a modified copy of the file(s) in your own user path, where it takes precedence over the built-in path. To synchronize different cursorbars, you can use the...
- Christoph (22 minutes 52 seconds ago): Hi Yair, thank you for your suggestions. I do not have write permissions for these files and cannot edit them. Do you have any other idea, how to solve my problem? Furthermore is...
- Yair Altman (1 hour 19 minutes ago): @Sven – I can’t think of an immediate solution. Once the _AxisCanvas object is created by openfig without the callbacks, you cannot add them later (see relevant...
- Sven (5 hours 38 minutes ago): Hi Yair, first of all thank you for the great Job you are doing on MATLAB secrets for years now! I’ve got the following problem when using handles in R2013b: I am trying to...
- Yair Altman (1 day 21 hours ago): set(hPatch,'EdgeColor',get(gca ,'color'), 'LineSmoothing','on') is as close as you can get with HG1. In HG2 it should look much better since anti-aliasing is turned on by...
- Will Adler (1 day 23 hours ago): I also would appreciate an answer to Greg’s question!
- Yair Altman (2 days 17 hours ago): @King – see my answer above to Steven Tsai.
- Yair Altman (2 days 20 hours ago): @Luis – yes: you can manually create the Java code yourself based on the m-code. There is no other way.
- Hannes (4 days 4 hours ago): @Yair — Sleep eluded me over the last 2 nights because of this problem. Hence, I used your findjobj() tool to work myself into the Java-UI-tree findjobj(gcf) provides. Maybe I...
- Luis (4 days 15 hours ago): Is there anyway to convert from .m to .jar without using MATLAB Builder Ja?, I really need to know, i have been trying for days. Thank you!
- oro77 (5 days 5 hours ago): I agree concerning 14b, I prefer stability, functionability and compabilities support more than new functions. @Aurélien> More updates of your blog would be welcomed
- King (5 days 22 hours ago): Hi Yair set(jCombo, ‘ActionPerformedCallback ’, @myCallbackFcn) This commandline can handle the callback. But I want to handle the user input more precisely. I try to hear...
- Hannes (5 days 23 hours ago): @Yair — That wasn’t a complain at all! Just wondering . Maybe sometimes the guys at MathWorks wonder, too. After all, its not that big of deal. Thank your for your...
- Aurélien (6 days 0 hours ago): About 14b : it is definitely a major update. I already know that a lot of software here will not migrate into 14b. You were talking about 10b , for us the biggest gap was 11b to...
- Yair Altman (6 days 0 hours ago): @Hannes – perhaps there is a simpler way but I am not aware of it. If you ever discover such a way, let me know and I’ll be happy to scrap findjobj. Until then, this...
Tag Archives: IDS1 relevant articles found:
A borderless button can be used to add unobtrusive functionality to plot axes