- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training, amazing value - additional info
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Using Infiniband with Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Frameless (undecorated) figure windows
- Transparent legend
- Customizing Matlab uipanels
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Accessing hidden HG2 plot functionality
- Matlab compiler bug and workaround
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (36)
- Guest bloggers (46)
- GUI (119)
- Handle graphics (63)
- Hidden property (34)
- Icons (7)
- Java (139)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (289)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (113)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (144)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Malcolm Lidierth (10 hours 43 minutes ago): @Ulrik You can upgrade Java by copying the Java 8 JRE to your MATLAB app folder with many fewer problems than occurred with Java 6 -> Java 7. To enable JavaFX, add...
- Yair Altman (18 hours 53 minutes ago): @Tal – the article is 6 years old, and overobj2 itself is several years older than that, way before HG2 was even contemplated. If anything, I’m surprised that it...
- Fabian (18 hours 55 minutes ago): splendid. Thank you
- Yair Altman (19 hours 5 minutes ago): @Fabian – simply add a drawnow call after your plot(), before accessing hLine.MarkerHandle.
- Fabian (19 hours 9 minutes ago): Hi. Thanks for writing this post. I find transparent markers really essential for making dense scatter plots readable. However, when I run your code (see below), hMarkers is empty. I...
- Tal Kenig (20 hours 6 minutes ago): Hi Yair. Just two comments: 1. With HG2 (R2014b), your overobj2() does not work: fig = get(0,'PointerWindow'); should be replaced with: fig = matlab.ui.internal.getPoint...
- Ulrik (1 day 2 hours ago): Thanks for the inspiration…. I totally agree. Matlab does not limit the creativity regarding UI design. It is really nice to see that it integrates Swing UI components so well....
- Erik (1 day 16 hours ago): @John – Not the most elegant solution – but you could try to listen for an Event that always executes when position is changed. Using Matlab 2015a; for example, to...
- lou (1 day 16 hours ago): I think what most people mean when bitching about MATLAB’s GUI are the limitations of the standard programming language. Most of your great tricks involve the java miracle (or...
- hackndo (1 day 19 hours ago): Hi, thanks for your post, very useful. I tried some stuff, and I found this : >> clear data, tic, data(2346,2346) = 0; toc Elapsed time is 0.007001 seconds. >> clear data, tic,...
- Yair Altman (3 days 4 hours ago): As I said, If you wish me to spend some time to investigate this, contact me by email for a private consulting.
- liu (3 days 9 hours ago): What happens is that depending on button presses editboxes are dynamically created, customized, removed all the time. Essentially, I just need to keep new ones at the back of old...
- Yair Altman (3 days 11 hours ago): I do not accept your claim. You can always store the findjobj-ed handle in some variable and then use it immediately after uistack to reset the border. I don’t know what...
- liu (3 days 11 hours ago): Unfortunately, it is impossible in the actual code, where I need this. I’ve shown a very simplified demo-script. The actual code does not allow to permute those operations. Is...
- Yair Altman (3 days 12 hours ago): @Liu – why not simply move the uistack command before findjobj, then modify the border?
Tag Archives: IDS1 relevant articles found:
A borderless button can be used to add unobtrusive functionality to plot axes