- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training, amazing value - additional info
- Some performance-tuning tips
- Sliders in Matlab GUI
- Persisting transparent colors in HG2
- Undocumented HG2 graphics events
- copyobj behavior change in HG2
- General-use object copy
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Using Infiniband with Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Frameless (undecorated) figure windows
- Transparent legend
- Customizing Matlab uipanels
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (36)
- Guest bloggers (47)
- GUI (122)
- Handle graphics (66)
- Hidden property (34)
- Icons (7)
- Java (140)
- Listeners (18)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (295)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (115)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (148)
- Undocumented function (30)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (8 hours 53 minutes ago): @Vidya – the *CallbackData properties are automatically populated by Matlab whenever the corresponding *Callback is called, and then this callback-data is passed on to the...
- Karai (2 days 16 hours ago): Hi Yair, Is it possible to download Java source code for ExampleWindow? I would be very grateful if you could send me a link. Kind regards
- Vidya (3 days 9 hours ago): Hello Yair, I started using the Java sliders in Matlab yesterday and they work great (thanks for the texbook as well as the tutorials)! I do not have much experience with Java though,...
- Yair Altman (5 days 15 hours ago): You need to set the callbacks to update the text dynamically, of course. If you’d like me to help you debug your specific issue, contact me by email for a short consulting.
- Yair Altman (5 days 15 hours ago): http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/javacomponent#comment-802 47
- Christina (5 days 15 hours ago): How do you change the tick labels? I’m trying to use the JSlider for a time range and so I want the labels to be datestr(x,13) output of the times. Can’t seem to...
- CH (5 days 16 hours ago): If I use the following line set(handles.status,'String',cw Text); in the status box of my GUI, it does not show the updated outputs dynamically. I could see only first several lines...
- Yair Altman (5 days 17 hours ago): @CH – What exactly are you trying to set hh to?! what’s wrong with setting your status box directly to cwText?
- CH (5 days 17 hours ago): Hi Yair, I have read your posting and answer for the command window output catching. I tried to use your method to send the command window outputs to the my own GUI. However, it...
- Fredrik (8 days 17 hours ago): Thanks, will try. Fredrik
- Yair Altman (8 days 18 hours ago): @Fredrik – you are using an old version of export_fig. Download and install the latest version.
- Fredrik (8 days 18 hours ago): Hi, I had great hopes to create a PDF file out of my uipanel using export_fig but when I pass the panel handle like this export_fig('myFileName.pdf','- pdf',myUIpanelHandle) I get...
- Cristiano (11 days 6 hours ago): Hello, Yair. The methods you mention is useful，however，when I zoomed the window I found the Icon was overlapped by the String. Finally，If I let a dialog or form have a FIXED...
- Jeff (11 days 14 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks for the post. You can also do a lot to customize the appearance of each LaF by using the public ‘setTheme’ method, which accepts a java.util.Properties...
- Yair Altman (11 days 22 hours ago): @Brad – thanks for your kind words, and for your very rich coffee – what a nice way to wake up in the morning The program’s code size was not small (close...
Tag Archives: JFreeChart2 relevant articles found:
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
JFreeChart is an open-source charting library that can easily be integrated in Matlab