- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced Matlab training courses offered
at the convenience of your office. Additional info
- Using Infiniband with Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Frameless (undecorated) figure windows
- Transparent legend
- Customizing Matlab uipanels
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Accessing hidden HG2 plot functionality
- Matlab compiler bug and workaround
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Transparency in uicontrols
- Another couple of Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Plot markers transparency and color gradient
- Plot line transparency and color gradient
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (36)
- Guest bloggers (46)
- GUI (118)
- Handle graphics (61)
- Hidden property (33)
- Icons (7)
- Java (138)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (285)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (110)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (141)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (4 hours 19 minutes ago): @Ruben – you got the error because you spelled JFrame (in javax.swing.JFrame) with a lowercase j instead of an uppercase J
- Ruben Faibish (4 hours 41 minutes ago): Hi Yair The line: jFrame = javaObjectEDT(javax.swing.JFra me(figTitle)); gives me an Undefined variable "javax" or class "javax.swing.jFrame". message By the way, about the...
- Richard (1 day 2 hours ago): Running R2015a, I have what may be a related issue, but I’m not sure. Simply put java callbacks appear to be suppressed when changing the stacking order of components in a...
- Yair Altman (5 days 4 hours ago): @Mark – indeed, an internal bug in Matlab causes the minimal line width to be apparently 0.75. The export_fig utility works-around this bug and exports a file (EPS/PDF)...
- Yair Altman (5 days 5 hours ago): @John – yes. You can export to EPS (vectorized format) by specifying a file name ending in “.eps”, or by using the “-eps” input parameter.
- Yair Altman (5 days 5 hours ago): @David – I was (and am) not aware that this violates any license agreement. I am an engineer and not a lawyer. If anyone things that it violates the license then they...
- John (5 days 21 hours ago): Is it possible to convert to EPS?
- David (6 days 2 hours ago): Hi Yair, Great post and very useful to know but isn’t this type of figure modification in breach of MathWorks license agreement? http://www.mathworks.com/ma...
- Mark (6 days 5 hours ago): I’m finding that the minimum line width for HG2 export is 1, or 0.5. This looks like a bug. The following code incorrectly produces PDFs with axis lines 1.0 pts wide: figH =...
- Yair Altman (8 days 0 hours ago): @Alex – I explain how to do it (in two different manners) in my uitable customization report.
- Yair Altman (8 days 0 hours ago): @Greg – I assume that you are aware of the fact that the compiled binary is simply a self-extracting exe that anyone can open using winzip and see the internal image...
- Alex (8 days 9 hours ago): Hi Yair, do you see any easy way to implement data filtering as it is done in Excel? (i.e., offer the user the possibility to restrict the display to the only rows containing a given...
- Greg Mason (9 days 3 hours ago): Sorry – maybe my vernacular was not correct. What I did not want was for the GIF file to be seen by the end user. They would only see the .exe, that way the GIF will always...
- Yair Altman (9 days 4 hours ago): @Greg – you said you didn’t want the image to appear in the deployment folder, but that’s exactly what you did above…
- Greg Mason (9 days 4 hours ago): Unfortunately one of the reasons for distributing is when people are not connected to the inter/intranet they can still run the programs without needing a matlab license....
Tag Archives: JFreeChart2 relevant articles found:
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
JFreeChart is an open-source charting library that can easily be integrated in Matlab