- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- rmfield performance
- Viewing saved profiling results
- Transparent labels
- Setting class property types – take 2
- Smart listbox & editbox scrollbars
- Faster findjobj
- Adding a search box to figure toolbar
- Upcoming public Matlab presentations
- Secure SSL connection between Matlab and PostgreSQL
- Customizing contour plots part 2
- Munich Germany visit, 9-11 May 2016
- Better MEX error messages
- Simple GUI Tabs for Advanced Matlab Trading App
- Quirks with compiled Matlab DLLs
- Convolution performance
- Desktop (38)
- Figure window (41)
- Guest bloggers (54)
- GUI (135)
- Handle graphics (72)
- Hidden property (37)
- Icons (7)
- Java (152)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (10)
- Presumed future risk (326)
- Public presentation (2)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (123)
- Toolbox (5)
- UI controls (44)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (169)
- Undocumented function (32)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (6 hours 22 minutes ago): @Peter – excellent usage example. Thanks for sharing.
- Yair Altman (6 hours 29 minutes ago): I am not aware of any way to clean up such objects.
- Clement Val (6 hours 35 minutes ago): Hello, I have a little trouble using this component in a Matlab class UI I have developed: although I delete the java objects in my destructor, “jxBrowser Chromium Native...
- Peter (16 hours 15 minutes ago): I recently wrote a function that needed to calculate many many thousands of dot products. When I profiled my function, it was spending a ton of time in the dot function. When I opened...
- Yair Altman (18 hours 46 minutes ago): @Payam – see here: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/customizing-listbox-editb ox-scrollbars. Once you get the scrollpane handles you can modify the relevant scrollbar...
- Payam Nia (18 hours 50 minutes ago): Dear Yair, I have the same issue also. I am trying to define the vertical scroll bar’s position. Thanks, Payam
- Nate (23 hours 7 minutes ago): Like others, I’m struggling to use this to get rid of white space in subplots. Perhaps an example would help? And is it best to resize the figure before apply this commands? Many...
- Petr (23 hours 49 minutes ago): Works perfect, thanks Yair! Let me ask you how do I get the real row number in the table if my above label is collapsed? Thanks, Petr
- Yair Altman (1 day 0 hours ago): @Christoph – I believe that this is due to an internal Matlab bug. You can try to report this to MathWorks but don’t be too hopeful, since this functionality is...
- Yair Altman (2 days 4 hours ago): @Stephan – again I reiterate: IB-Matlab does NOT contain any GUI. It is a pure Matlab function without any GUI. Perhaps you’re referring to some GUI program that is...
- Stephan Arendt (2 days 4 hours ago): @Yair I am talking about the GUI used in your tool (IB-Matlab: trade with InteractiveBrokers using Matlab). Sry i only used that missleading Abbreviation. And Yes I use the...
- Christoph Feenders (2 days 6 hours ago): addition: the problem only appears when using log-scaling on the y-axis and the y-data contains zeros. Minimal working example: h = scatter(1:5, [0 1 0 2 0]); set(gca(),...
- Christoph Feenders (2 days 6 hours ago): Hi, extracting the x-coordinates (on R2016a, Linux) using hLine.XData(logical(hLine.Brus hData)) works fine with data plotted using plot(), but if I use scatter()...
- Yair Altman (2 days 8 hours ago): @Ivan – read my reply above. I am not a free public service.
- Ivan (2 days 23 hours ago): Thank you for the availability!! Now I have a new problem, Matlab gives me the error: ”The CLASS function must be called from a class constructor.” And after days of...
Tag Archives: JFreeChart2 relevant articles found:
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
JFreeChart is an open-source charting library that can easily be integrated in Matlab