- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- AppDesigner’s mlapp file format
- Customizing axes part 5 – origin crossover and labels
- Customizing uifigures part 1
- Listbox selection hacks
- A few parfor tips
- Handling red Java console errors
- MEX ctrl-c interrupt
- Figure window customizations
- rmfield performance
- Viewing saved profiling results
- Transparent labels
- Setting class property types – take 2
- Smart listbox & editbox scrollbars
- Faster findjobj
- Adding a search box to figure toolbar
- Desktop (39)
- Figure window (43)
- Guest bloggers (54)
- GUI (138)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (39)
- Icons (7)
- Java (155)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (334)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (124)
- Toolbox (5)
- UI controls (45)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (174)
- Undocumented function (33)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 hour 17 minutes ago): @Marconi – this has already been reported by others on this blog. Matlab’s print and saveas functions clear such transparencies, and there is no known workaround for...
- Marconi Barbosa (5 hours 6 minutes ago): Sweet. But when I try to print, Matlab2014b clears everything. I created events listeners for markers in both plot and legends. That works fine to rebuild after a click in...
- Yair Altman (1 day 12 hours ago): @oussama – read the post carefully. I showed how you can attach Matlab code to the label’s MouseClickedCallback property. You can attach any Matlab callback function...
- Yair Altman (1 day 13 hours ago): @Ed – I’m not exactly sure what you mean, but if you’re saying that you only have the class name and wish to avoid instantiating a class object, then you can...
- oussama (2 days 10 hours ago): hi, but how to connect the code with the label ??
- Edward Maros (2 days 13 hours ago): Correction. Using MATLAB, can I get the JAVA base class of my UDD based extension?
- Edward Maros (2 days 13 hours ago): Yair, If I need to use the java class directly, I need help on one other piece. My MATLAB class is derived from one of two java classes. This decision is made in the schema.m...
- Yair Altman (2 days 16 hours ago): @Ed – assuming your static constants are public (which they must be, otherwise you cannot use them in Matlab), you can simply use the classname: myField =...
- Edward Maros (2 days 16 hours ago): I have enjoyed this series and have found it to be very useful as I am creating a MATLAB wrapping of my java classes. The one question that I have concerns constants. My java...
- Karel Lebeda (3 days 17 hours ago): In my opinion, the difference between creating the gradient using patch is the following: – Patch uses the actual (Euclidean) distances for the interpolation....
- Yair Altman (5 days 15 hours ago): @Meade – You can use an HTML string such as this: pxPos = getpixelposition(hButton); hButton.String = ['text']; % button margins use 20px A better solution is to use the...
- Maxandre (5 days 19 hours ago): I would like to add that if you want to have the tooltip string displayed for the maximum amount of time (i.e. disappear in a very long time), do: tm = javax.swing.ToolTipManager...
- Maxandre (5 days 19 hours ago): Thank you very much for this tip on how to modify the tooltip timeout on matlab ! It help me a lot for my GUI.
- Richard (6 days 19 hours ago): It took me a while to realize that Java sliders only support integer values. You note that in one of the replies to a comment, but it would be very helpful to put that significant...
- vince (8 days 1 hour ago): Is it possible to fade a cluster of points held in two arrays x,y? h = plot(x,y,'.g') h.Color(4) = 0.5?
Tag Archives: JFreeChart2 relevant articles found:
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
JFreeChart is an open-source charting library that can easily be integrated in Matlab