- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab – part 3
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab – part 2
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab – part 1
- Improving Simulink performance
- Undocumented button highlighting
- Assessing Java object size in Matlab
- Serializing/deserializing Matlab data
- MathWorks blogs facelift
- 2013 perspective & plans for 2014
- Accessing private object properties
- Class object creation performance
- Plotly graphs
- sprintfc – undocumented helper function
- Performance: accessing handle properties
- Listbox layout customization
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (39)
- GUI (105)
- Handle graphics (48)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (126)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (8)
- Presumed future risk (246)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (92)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Undocumented feature (115)
- Undocumented function (27)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Sandro (1 day 14 hours ago): I’m trying to insert an icon like in your post, but I can not. Could you send by email an example that is running? ie, for me to do ctrl+c ctrl+v. So I will be able to...
- Chris (1 day 17 hours ago): Hi Yair, thanks for all the great help! I read your instruction of changing the border of a button, but it did’nt work. I want to create a button in a matlab gui with an image...
- Raj (1 day 20 hours ago): Hey Yair, I’ve got a question. Your Text Selection Method works fine! I’ve tried make a search function for my editbox so it can mark(select) every word he found. But the...
- CitizenInsane (3 days 0 hours ago): Hi! This is great and inspirative work. Is it possible to perform a ‘reset property value to default’ with jide grid controls?. I was thinking of using .NET...
- Ayantha (3 days 3 hours ago): Thanks Yair,It worked. For some unknown reason, it didn’t work with an inbuilt example of Matlab. But it worked fine with my own code. Thanks again and keep your good work...
- Yair Altman (3 days 17 hours ago): @Jacques – use the old (pre-2008a) uitable, which returns the Java object directly
- Jacques (3 days 18 hours ago): Hello Yair, I am using your findjobj function in my code to resize the row headers of 3 uitable elements (on the same page). It has helped me a lot but it takes a significant time...
- Magu_ (5 days 1 hour ago): Thank you for your answer. This is very neat I didn’t know that exist. I did it for the fieldnames but failed for methods so far. “methods” seems to behave...
- Yair Altman (6 days 17 hours ago): @Magu – try to implement hidden methods fieldnames and/or methods in your class. The first is for properties, the second is for methods.
- Yair Altman (7 days 18 hours ago): @Darin – y.setHorizontalTextPosition(ja vax.swing.SwingConstants.LEFT) ; This is covered both in my book and my uicontrols customization report.
- Darin (8 days 14 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks, this info is very helpful! (Even 3+ years later ) When I used the code on a pushbutton, it centered the icon… and had the text centered as well. I tried using...
- varun chopra (8 days 16 hours ago): amazing!!!
- Magu_ (9 days 3 hours ago): Hi Great article. Can this method also be used for classes? For the constructor it’s rather simple following your procedure. But I did fail to do so for class methods. I did...
- Yair Altman (11 days 3 hours ago): @Ninad – you can try to use property-change listeners.
- Ninad kubal (11 days 5 hours ago): Can i add callback on any property change of matlab uipanel or uicontrol?
Tag Archives: JFreeChart2 relevant articles found:
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
JFreeChart is an open-source charting library that can easily be integrated in Matlab