- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training, amazing value - additional info
- copyobj behavior change in HG2
- General-use object copy
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Using Infiniband with Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Frameless (undecorated) figure windows
- Transparent legend
- Customizing Matlab uipanels
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Accessing hidden HG2 plot functionality
- Matlab compiler bug and workaround
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (36)
- Guest bloggers (47)
- GUI (120)
- Handle graphics (64)
- Hidden property (34)
- Icons (7)
- Java (139)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (291)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (114)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (145)
- Undocumented function (30)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Richard de Garis (16 hours 28 minutes ago): Hi Yair, What is the issue (#21) with bold TeX axes labels / titles, in 2014b? I’m using 2014b, and I commented out the section that sets the FontWeight of texLabels to...
- Yair Altman (1 day 17 hours ago): Not directly, but you could try using the low-level HDF5 functions for this.
- CaptainObv (1 day 17 hours ago): Is it possible to save matfiles without creating the initial variable at the beginning? I am continually adding output data to my matfile block by block (I.e continually...
- Yair Altman (4 days 23 hours ago): MathWorks removed the UserData property (and some other generic properties such as ApplicationData) from Java components a few releases ago. In general, code that relies on...
- Amir (4 days 23 hours ago): Hello Yair, First your blog is really useful and helpful. I’m working on a GUI that contain a uitree, now I wanted to export that uitree to enable user to save it to an external...
- Ujjawal (6 days 19 hours ago): Hi, Nice post. Is there a way to press right control(Ctrl) key on windows using Robot or if there is some other solution to press right control key programatically? Best Regards
- Stephanie (7 days 12 hours ago): Hi Yair, Assigning the renderer object to all the table columns as follows: for j = 1 : length(cnames3) jTable.getColumnModel.getColum n(j-1).setCellRenderer(cr); end is making my...
- Stephanie (7 days 15 hours ago): You probably figured it out by now, but for future readers: I got this error when trying to display different uitables at the same position.
- Stephanie (7 days 15 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thank you, it’s working perfectly.
- Yair Altman (8 days 14 hours ago): You can use DefaultTableModel with dummy column headers (identifiers), and then remove the table header: jTable.setTableHeader();
- Stephanie (8 days 17 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thank you for posting this. Is there a way to replace Matlab’s table model with something more renderer-friendly without headers? My headers are included in the...
- Yair Altman (9 days 20 hours ago): cute
- Yaroslav (9 days 20 hours ago): There is another semi-documented feature of the view: you can link the View property across multiple axes. For example, figure('Units','normalized','O uterPosition',[.10 .10 .80...
- Alex (10 days 0 hours ago): A quick follow up on the issue mentioned above. Even though it’s a bit of a dirty fix—which kills some of the flexibility—it appears that blocking editing directly in...
- Yair Altman (12 days 3 hours ago): Read this related post: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/allocation-performance-ta ke-2
Tag Archives: JFreeChart2 relevant articles found:
The new MathWorks Plot Gallery provides access to some plotting examples on the File Exchange. Numerous others are available, extending the customizability of Matlab graphics.
JFreeChart is an open-source charting library that can easily be integrated in Matlab