- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- MathWorks-solicited Java survey
- I am hiring experienced Matlab programmers (Tel Aviv)
- Additional license data
- Parsing XML strings
- Quirks with parfor vs. for
- Checking status of warning messages in MEX
- Password & spinner controls in Matlab GUI
- Sending email/text messages from Matlab
- Afterthoughts on implicit expansion
- Speeding up Matlab-JDBC SQL queries
- Working with non-standard DPI displays
- uigetfile/uiputfile customizations
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Customizing uifigures part 2
- Desktop (40)
- Figure window (46)
- Guest bloggers (58)
- GUI (145)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (40)
- Icons (7)
- Java (161)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (15)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (349)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (33)
- Stock Matlab function (129)
- Toolbox (6)
- UI controls (47)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (183)
- Undocumented function (36)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Jette (18 hours 46 minutes ago): Hello, we’ve used severeal Jide classes (at least PropertyTableClass and PropertyTable) in our project for quite a long time. Recently, we migrated the project from R2010b to...
- Mohammad (2 days 11 hours ago): Congratulation Yair… You do great works on matlab.
- Alex Becker (5 days 21 hours ago): Hi Yair, I have exactly the same problem. All symptoms that you’ve described. However I don’t work with modal dialogs. I work with GUI with many different elements...
- Yair Altman (6 days 20 hours ago): @ODJAPO – well, the javax.swing.JFileChooser and com.mathworks.hg.util.dFileCho oser classes have a setApproveButtonText() method that you can use for this: hFig =...
Tag Archives: Karthik Ponudurai3 relevant articles found:
Using pure-Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps requires a special yet simple adaptation.
A demo GUI that shows the effects of using different look-and-feels, including the JTatoo library, is presented.
The switchyard function design pattern can be very useful when setting Matlab callbacks to Java GUI controls. This article explains why and how.