- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (113)
- Handle graphics (52)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (267)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (96)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (39)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (127)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Christoph (21 hours 48 minutes ago): Hi Yair, nevermind – I finally did it. As I mentioned before, linkprop does not show the desired behaviour. I added a listener via “handle.listener” function on...
- Yair Altman (1 day 1 hour ago): @Rafael – I do not know what you mean. I suggest that you get an English speaker to explain better. No sé lo que quieres decir. Sugiero que usted obtenga un orador Inglés...
- Yair Altman (1 day 1 hour ago): @Chad – you would need to modify the Cursor property (or using the setCursor accessor method) of the various Java components that comprise the Matlab Desktop, as explained...
- Yair Altman (1 day 1 hour ago): @Laurent – set the TooltipString property on the toolbar icon’s handle (uipushtool, uitoggletool, uisplittool, or uitogglesplittool) – not on the toolbar...
- Laurent (1 day 2 hours ago): Hi Yair , Thanks for the tremendous amount of good tips on this blog, it s really helpful. i was wondering how to put tooltip on a matlab toolbar icon. As...
- Chad (1 day 6 hours ago): Great Post! How would I change the cursor if I don’t have a figure open, e.g. I want to show an hourglass during a slow function called from the command line.
- Rafael Aésio (1 day 15 hours ago): good Morning Dear Yair. For the code developed early in the article, how can I do to clicking with the mouse in a specific table in access (.mat) in the main program directory,...
- Yair Altman (1 day 17 hours ago): You can place a modified copy of the file(s) in your own user path, where it takes precedence over the built-in path. To synchronize different cursorbars, you can use the...
- Christoph (1 day 17 hours ago): Hi Yair, thank you for your suggestions. I do not have write permissions for these files and cannot edit them. Do you have any other idea, how to solve my problem? Furthermore is...
- Yair Altman (1 day 18 hours ago): @Sven – I can’t think of an immediate solution. Once the _AxisCanvas object is created by openfig without the callbacks, you cannot add them later (see relevant...
- Sven (1 day 23 hours ago): Hi Yair, first of all thank you for the great Job you are doing on MATLAB secrets for years now! I’ve got the following problem when using handles in R2013b: I am trying to...
- Yair Altman (3 days 14 hours ago): set(hPatch,'EdgeColor',get(gca ,'color'), 'LineSmoothing','on') is as close as you can get with HG1. In HG2 it should look much better since anti-aliasing is turned on by...
- Will Adler (3 days 16 hours ago): I also would appreciate an answer to Greg’s question!
- Yair Altman (4 days 11 hours ago): @King – see my answer above to Steven Tsai.
- Yair Altman (4 days 14 hours ago): @Luis – yes: you can manually create the Java code yourself based on the m-code. There is no other way.
Tag Archives: Levente Hunyadi3 relevant articles found:
propertiesGUI is a utility that presents property-value structs in a convenient table format, useful in Matlab GUIs.
JIDE property grids can use complex cell renderer and editor components and can signal property change events asynchronously to Matlab callbacks
The JIDE components pre-bundled in Matlab enable creating user-customized property grid tables