- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Another couple of Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Plot markers transparency and color gradient
- Plot line transparency and color gradient
- Customizing axes part 4 – additional properties
- Customizing axes part 3 – Backdrop
- Customizing axes part 2
- Customizing axes rulers
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (35)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (113)
- Handle graphics (58)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (274)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (103)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (39)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (134)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- nose holes (1 day 16 hours ago): Hi Yair, Couldn’t agree with you more about the unwillingness of TMW to acknowledge bugs. However, I think the support department is to blame for this. Once you get to...
- Mikhail (1 day 17 hours ago): Hi Yair, I share your frustration. This standard reply “consider fixing it in a future release of MATLAB” really demotivates me from reporting any further bugs....
- Alessandro (2 days 3 hours ago): Thank you very much. I really enjoyed this topic!
- Dan (2 days 5 hours ago): Yair, As always, thank you for your posts. I heartily agree with you about the frustrations with TMW’s bug list. I find it especially obnoxious that a whole slew of new bugs...
- Christian Beuschel (2 days 7 hours ago): I guess that my manipulation of the rowHeader by attaching a textarea, destroys everything. Before manipulation my object has Wrapping off. After manipulation there is...
- Christian Beuschel (2 days 8 hours ago): Hello, unfortunately it’s not true. I just tried by opening my programm directly with smaller figure width. I did not resize it after. The text is immediately...
- Yair Altman (2 days 14 hours ago): @Christian – when you resize a component, Matlab resets its internal Java properties, so your Java customizations are forgotten and need to be re-applied. Specifically,...
- Christian Beuschel (2 days 16 hours ago): Here a screenshot to show my problem a little better. I am attaching a small textarea to the jHandle of the editfield to see the number of lines. but when i resize the...
- Michael (3 days 7 hours ago): As far as I can tell, changing the EdgeColorBinding (or FaceColorBinding) from ‘object’ to ‘interpolated’ or ‘discrete’ is problematic. Entering...
- Christian Beuschel (3 days 10 hours ago): Dear Mr. Altman, i got a problem with the setWrapping Function. It does not work. My Versions are: MATLAB Version: 126.96.36.1991 (R2013b) Java Version: Java 1.7.0_11-b21 When...
- Yair Altman (4 days 13 hours ago): h = area(magic(4)); % 1x4 area object set([h.Face], 'ColorType', 'truecoloralpha') h(2).Face.ColorData(4) = 90; % =90/255=35% opaque =65% transparent
- Grunde (4 days 13 hours ago): The area object doesn’t have any children. And the area object itself doesn’t have a FaceAlpha property. At least in 2014b.
- Yair Altman (4 days 14 hours ago): @Grunde – Yes this is possible, but I don’t think you need to use any undocumented features for this. Assuming you used the builtin area function to generate the...
- Grunde (4 days 15 hours ago): Is it possible to make the area plots transparent? Or do I have to use the patch command?
- Yair Altman (7 days 13 hours ago): @Christopher – this is because the flat header is used by the new (R2008a+) uitable, whereas the gradient-colored header is used by the “old” uitable...
Tag Archives: Levente Hunyadi3 relevant articles found:
propertiesGUI is a utility that presents property-value structs in a convenient table format, useful in Matlab GUIs.
JIDE property grids can use complex cell renderer and editor components and can signal property change events asynchronously to Matlab callbacks
The JIDE components pre-bundled in Matlab enable creating user-customized property grid tables