- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Function call timeline profiling
- Bar plot customizations
- Plotly graphs in IPython Notebook
- Matlab callbacks for Java events in R2014a
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (111)
- Handle graphics (52)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (134)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (265)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (96)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (37)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (126)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Adam (1 day 1 hour ago): Hi Yair, Thank you for this great article and the accompanying chapter in your book. I’ve enjoyed both thoroughly. The SyntaxTextPane seems perfect for an application I’m...
- Yair Altman (1 day 10 hours ago): This is due to the difference between running platforms and/or Matlab releases. If you’d like my assistance in helping you on your specific platform, contact me offline...
- Martin (2 days 2 hours ago): @Jan – I’m surprised org.apache.commons.io.IOUtils. toByteArray() didn’t work for you. I checked R2009b to R2014b and they all bundle IO from Apache Commons...
- Martin (2 days 3 hours ago): @Yair – That’s an interesting (and to me quite surprising) observation that typecast is slower that the computation you use(d). I have to admit that I never benchmarked...
- Martin (2 days 3 hours ago): @Andre – The limit is either 2 or 4 GB depending on the type of data, since the format uses 32-bit signed integers in some places and 32-bit unsigned integers in other places. If we...
- Martin (2 days 3 hours ago): @Jan – The limitation is definitely not due to the available memory. (Nowadays it is relatively easy to verify this empirically, since most people have access to machines with 8 GB...
- Martin (2 days 3 hours ago): As far as I know this is the same mechanism that is used to distribute data when using the Parallel Computing Toolbox or the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server (parfor, smpd, etc.)....
- Sean Lynch (2 days 11 hours ago): Thank you, using the static path worked (but I had to use “javaclasspath.txt” ; in the prefdir() instead). The callback now sets, but the value looks wrong: >>...
- Yair Altman (2 days 11 hours ago): @Sean – as I explained here, you need to place the relevant class folder/JAR in Matlab’s static Java classpath.
- Sean Lynch (2 days 11 hours ago): I’ve just run the above example and it works without the update; Have MATLAB patched R2014a. my version reports 18.104.22.1682 (R2014a)? Also the EventTest example does not...
- Alexander (2 days 17 hours ago): Seems like i found the solution. For everybody with the same problem, this solves the problem: jCheckBoxTree.updateUI; But i am still not able to delete the root node. Neither...
- Alexander (2 days 18 hours ago): Hello, first off all thanks for the great Work. I am using the CheckBoxTree as explained above. But iam not sure how the tree is actually working and couldnt find any helpful...
- Yair Altman (3 days 5 hours ago): @Christoph – you can modify the code of graphics.cursorbar (%matlabroot%/toolbox/matlab/g raphics/@graphics/@cursorbar/c ursorbar.m) to add support for plotyy. It...
- Christoph (3 days 8 hours ago): I failed to follow your advice – I really tried. Let’s say we have this: t=0:0.01:(2*pi); ax = plotyy(t,sin(t),t,2*cos(t)); How could I get one (or two superposed)...
- Yair Altman (3 days 19 hours ago): @Jan – you are not avoiding the Matlab call/memory by placing the getByteStreamFromArray twice in the zos.write() call – you are simply multiplying it. In this case...
Tag Archives: Levente Hunyadi3 relevant articles found:
propertiesGUI is a utility that presents property-value structs in a convenient table format, useful in Matlab GUIs.
JIDE property grids can use complex cell renderer and editor components and can signal property change events asynchronously to Matlab callbacks
The JIDE components pre-bundled in Matlab enable creating user-customized property grid tables