- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Customizing axes part 4 – additional properties
- Customizing axes part 3 – Backdrop
- Customizing axes part 2
- Customizing axes rulers
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- USA visit, 22-31 July 2014
- Java class access pitfalls
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (113)
- Handle graphics (56)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (271)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (100)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (39)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (131)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Image Analyst (14 hours 43 minutes ago): Thanks. I didn’t know what that resize stuff was – I just had it in there because other code above did, and I thought I needed it. I just removed that line and now...
- Yair Altman (16 hours 57 minutes ago): @Niko – findjobj should be places in the outputfcn() as I’ve explained in numerous places – it needs the figure window to be visible in order to find the Java...
- Niko (17 hours 22 minutes ago): Hi Yair, Thank you so much for this amazing code! It allowed me access so much more java-based functionality not available in matlab… One problem I’m seeing though, is that...
- Yair Altman (17 hours 40 minutes ago): @IA – I’m afraid that this is the behavior for figure windows that have Resize=’off’. If you set Resize=’on’ (the default value), then it...
- ImageAnalyst (18 hours 0 minutes ago): Yair, it works now. Just one little problem. It’s SO maximized that it covers up the Windows 7 task bar at the bottom of my screen. Is there any way to have it maximized...
- Manoj (21 hours 21 minutes ago): @Augusto – Your solution made my day!
- Shannon Chow (1 day 0 hours ago): How to enable the “dock” and “close” button in the GTabedPane?
- Jared (3 days 13 hours ago): Here’s how to get multiple colors in a single Bar series. The ColorBinding can also be ‘interpolated’. hBar = bar(...); hBar.Face.StripData = ; vi = [1:4:N*4;...
- Yair Altman (4 days 15 hours ago): @Michelle – Thanks for the correction. I guess this proves one of the important fallacies in any intelligence work, of connecting dots between seemingly-connected events...
- Michelle Hirsch (5 days 18 hours ago): Thanks for the shout out, Yair! I wish I could say that there were lots of discussions about my file exchange submission, but I’m pretty sure nobody else at MathWorks...
- Matt S (8 days 14 hours ago): Hi, I am trying to create a simple UDD class similar to this. The class is the same as simple.object with simple.object being a subclass of uipanel. I am trying to include a...
- Dan (8 days 19 hours ago): Thanks, I will check it out!
- Yair Altman (8 days 20 hours ago): @Dan – try Michelle Hirsch’s dualcursor utility. She’s the Matlab product manager at MathWorks, by the way.
- Dan (8 days 23 hours ago): Hello Yair, i’ve been using this feature for a while now, thanks again for pointing it out. I think this feature has eventually been removed with the 2014b release (At least i can...
- Yair Altman (9 days 15 hours ago): As an alternative, try to improve the performance of your scatter plot by either plotting a vector of 100+ points (as odd as it may sound, scatter-plotting 80 points is slower...
Tag Archives: Levente Hunyadi3 relevant articles found:
propertiesGUI is a utility that presents property-value structs in a convenient table format, useful in Matlab GUIs.
JIDE property grids can use complex cell renderer and editor components and can signal property change events asynchronously to Matlab callbacks
The JIDE components pre-bundled in Matlab enable creating user-customized property grid tables