- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training, amazing value - additional info
- Auto-completion widget
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Using Infiniband with Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Frameless (undecorated) figure windows
- Transparent legend
- Customizing Matlab uipanels
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Accessing hidden HG2 plot functionality
- Matlab compiler bug and workaround
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (36)
- Guest bloggers (46)
- GUI (119)
- Handle graphics (63)
- Hidden property (34)
- Icons (7)
- Java (139)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (289)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (113)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (144)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (6 hours 25 minutes ago): As I said, If you wish me to spend some time to investigate this, contact me by email for a private consulting.
- liu (12 hours 1 minute ago): What happens is that depending on button presses editboxes are dynamically created, customized, removed all the time. Essentially, I just need to keep new ones at the back of old...
- Yair Altman (13 hours 58 minutes ago): I do not accept your claim. You can always store the findjobj-ed handle in some variable and then use it immediately after uistack to reset the border. I don’t know what...
- liu (14 hours 3 minutes ago): Unfortunately, it is impossible in the actual code, where I need this. I’ve shown a very simplified demo-script. The actual code does not allow to permute those operations. Is...
- Yair Altman (14 hours 25 minutes ago): @Liu – why not simply move the uistack command before findjobj, then modify the border?
- liu (14 hours 27 minutes ago): Hello. I noticed that ‘uistack’ call cancels border changes made with the suggested java method. Is there a way to change stack order but still keep customized border?...
- Yair Altman (19 hours 53 minutes ago): If you wish me to help you debug your specific installation, contact me by mail for a private consulting.
- waldroje21 (1 day 16 hours ago): in regard to the first… it shows up on the bottom when I type javaclasspath in the workspace, so I assume it can’t be the wrong file, and that path is what i get when...
- Yair Altman (1 day 21 hours ago): Perhaps one or more of the following happened: * you edited the wrong classpath.txt file * you forgot to restart Matlab after editing the classpath.txt file * you mistyped the...
- waldroje21 (1 day 21 hours ago): Any idea why a Matlab would recognize a Java class file from the Dynamic path, but not the Static? I’ve added it to my Static path, and it’s in there… but does...
- Joe V (1 day 21 hours ago): On a related note: When reading binary files, don’t use fseek inside a loop if you can avoid it — it’s very slow. In almost all cases I’ve tried, it’s...
- Chris (2 days 21 hours ago): I now have a solution for my specific problem: I use for the axes and the buttons a parent panel and create the buttons after the creation of the axes. If the mouse cursor is in a...
- Robert Cumming (2 days 21 hours ago): Hi Yair, Another excellent example of what you can do with Matlab GUI’s. With some cool tricks and stretching the core Matlab capability you can design highly...
- Chris (3 days 13 hours ago): @ Yair Altman: Thank you for the hint. I think that I can’t use Patrick’s solution for my gui problem. I need a specific position of the panel (with some buttons) on the...
- Yair Altman (3 days 15 hours ago): @Chris – perhaps @Patrick’s solution above can help you in HG2 (R2014b+).
Tag Archives: Levente Hunyadi3 relevant articles found:
propertiesGUI is a utility that presents property-value structs in a convenient table format, useful in Matlab GUIs.
JIDE property grids can use complex cell renderer and editor components and can signal property change events asynchronously to Matlab callbacks
The JIDE components pre-bundled in Matlab enable creating user-customized property grid tables