- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Customizing uifigures part 2
- Zero-testing performance
- AppDesigner’s mlapp file format
- Customizing axes part 5 – origin crossover and labels
- Customizing uifigures part 1
- Listbox selection hacks
- A few parfor tips
- Handling red Java console errors
- MEX ctrl-c interrupt
- Figure window customizations
- rmfield performance
- Viewing saved profiling results
- Transparent labels
- Setting class property types – take 2
- Desktop (39)
- Figure window (44)
- Guest bloggers (56)
- GUI (140)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (39)
- Icons (7)
- Java (155)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (337)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (124)
- Toolbox (5)
- UI controls (46)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (176)
- Undocumented function (33)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Malcolm Lidierth (11 hours 39 minutes ago): @Meade You can call jscroll methods in the EDT if you can get a reference to it and call javaObjectEDT on the reference: jscroll=javaObjectEDT(jscroll) If you have problems...
- Meade (15 hours 8 minutes ago): @Malcolm, You’ve got my attention! My situation is that the JScrollPane is actually created by the uitable command. Is it possible to tweak this matlab command in order to...
- Yair Altman (1 day 0 hours ago): @Tom – you are correct. This was simply a typo (jButton instead of hButton). I corrected the main text accordingly.
- Tom (1 day 1 hour ago): Why you getting a handle if you don´t use it? % Assign a Matlab callback hButton = handle(jButton, 'CallbackProperties'); set(jButton, 'ActionPerformedCallback', @myCallback);
- NSReddy (3 days 0 hours ago): Can u help me how to do the ” Alt+S” using Robot Class
- Collin Pecora (3 days 13 hours ago): Is there a way to listen for property changes of ‘pure’ java objects created in matlab? Specificaly, I would like to listen to the value property of a...
- Malcolm Lidierth (3 days 16 hours ago): Meade Create your JScrollPane through a call to >> jscroll=javaObjectEDT(‘j avax.swing.JScrollPane’) ; That on it’s own might(??) fix all your...
- Yair Altman (3 days 20 hours ago): @Karel – feature memstats is a Windows-only feature
- Meade (3 days 21 hours ago): @Malcolm I do not know if they are all on EDT. I’m an absolute java novice, but from reading, I cannot say whether all components are being accessed in the same thread. This...
- Karel Lebeda (3 days 21 hours ago): Is it me, is it Linux, or has this gone (in 2015a)? >> which feature built-in (undocumented) >> feature memstats Error using feature Feature memstats not found >> edit feature...
- Nogo (4 days 1 hour ago): Stop using Matlab as something it was never meant to be. Matlab is a pile of crap and pain in the ass to program with. It´s designed for people who can´t code and refuse to learn a...
- Malcolm Lidierth (4 days 11 hours ago): @Meade Not sure about this. Are your components on the EDT? Are the components visible? You might try a drawnow() and see if that order dependence disappears. Also see...
- Meade (4 days 22 hours ago): @Yair – Thanks so much for the reply. I’ve been using your .list tip to dig into this more deeply and it seems that the new findjobj function returns a different (shorter)...
- Yair Altman (5 days 15 hours ago): @Darin – no, I’ve nothing planned on this topic at this point in time
- Darin (5 days 16 hours ago): Are you planning to do Graph / Digraph?
Tag Archives: Menubar9 relevant articles found:
Wednesday, January 9th, 2013
The standard figure toolbar and menubar can easily be modified to include a list of recently-used files.
Wednesday, November 14th, 2012
Matlab’s standard menu items can and should be removed from deployed docked figures. This article explains how.
Wednesday, May 9th, 2012
Matlab menu items can easily display custom icons, using just a tiny bit of Java magic powder.
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012
Matlab menu items can be customized in a variety of useful ways using their underlying Java object.
Wednesday, April 25th, 2012
Matlab menus can be customized in a variety of undocumented manners – first article of a series.
Wednesday, December 29th, 2010
This article explains how we can use a couple of undocumented functions in Matlab GUI, and what we can learn from this about Matlab’s future.
Wednesday, October 6th, 2010
Plot data brushing can be accessed programmatically using very simple pure-Matlab code
Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010
The default Matlab figure toolbar and menu actions can easily be modified using simple pure-Matlab code. This article explains how.
Wednesday, November 4th, 2009
This article describes how Matlab’s undocumented uiundo undo/redo manager can be customized