- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- GUI formatting using HTML
- MathWorks-solicited Java survey
- I am hiring experienced Matlab programmers (Tel Aviv)
- Additional license data
- Parsing XML strings
- Quirks with parfor vs. for
- Checking status of warning messages in MEX
- Password & spinner controls in Matlab GUI
- Sending email/text messages from Matlab
- Afterthoughts on implicit expansion
- Speeding up Matlab-JDBC SQL queries
- Working with non-standard DPI displays
- uigetfile/uiputfile customizations
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Desktop (40)
- Figure window (46)
- Guest bloggers (58)
- GUI (145)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (40)
- Icons (7)
- Java (161)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (15)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (350)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (33)
- Stock Matlab function (129)
- Toolbox (6)
- UI controls (48)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (184)
- Undocumented function (36)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Ofek Shilon (1 day 6 hours ago): Starting the reversing work from the address returned by mxGetData caused some of the interesting mxArray fields to be missed (eg classID). I recently uploaded a similar work of...
- Nurdan (1 day 7 hours ago): Hello Yair, Lets assume there is a link to ‘www.cnn.com’ on the RIGHT side in the browser in above example(GUI integrated browser control) and when I click on it , it...
- Xiangrui Li (2 days 4 hours ago): This seems related to the post at http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/handling-red-java-console -errors
- Andres Roid (2 days 5 hours ago): Hi, I’m trying scroll to a specific position in a GUI table. But when I load the value an exception appears. I do this, it’s okay? jTable =...
- Yair Altman (5 days 23 hours ago): @Eric – see my comment above: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/accessing-plot-brushed-da ta#comment-345181
- Eric (7 days 0 hours ago): @Yair Altman findall(gca,’tag’, ’Brushing’) returns zero on my machine. I’m using R2016b.
- Daniel Castano (7 days 12 hours ago): This info has made may life so much easier in the past months…. thanks! I’m wondering if the Figure class has some equivalent property for the behaviour of the...
- Yair Altman (10 days 0 hours ago): search this website for “tree”
- Xiangrui Li (10 days 6 hours ago): Hi Yair, Just in case you don’t know, Matlab Central web update likely breaks pattern search in checkVersion(). I use the similar method to your code, and realized this...
- Nurdan (10 days 7 hours ago): Hi Yair, Sorry for taking your time, I found that mistake pretty shortly after I asked the question here. Now it works and I cant thank you enough. One more question; instead of a...
- Yair Altman (10 days 11 hours ago): @Nurden – of course Matlab gives this error if you mistype the class name (com.mathworks.mlwidgets.html. HTMLBrowserPanel) !!! Next time copy-paste from the blog,...
- Nurdan (10 days 11 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks very much I love your website, it is so helpful. I have a question.When I tried to run the above code it gives an error of Undefined variable”com” or...
- Yair Altman (11 days 1 hour ago): @Johannes – you might try to employ in-place data manipulation. See chapter 9 of my performance-tuning book for details.
- Johannes Rebling (11 days 11 hours ago): Dear Yair Altman, thank you much for your many insights into Matlab performance. I am currently working with very large datasets in Matlab (20 GB and more) which I need to...
- dadi (14 days 7 hours ago): oh i see that when i post the code some chars does’nt apear %-------start table config------- SCR = get(0,'Screensize'); h = figure('MenuBar', 'None'); data = rand(150,5); u =...
Tag Archives: Profiler9 relevant articles found:
We can easily use saved profiling results to analyze, view and compare profiling results of multiple runs.
a bug exists in the profiler that prevents usage of its documented CPU timing functionality.
Several undocumented features of the Matlab Profiler can make it much more useful – part 4 of series.
An undocumented feature of the Matlab Profiler can report call history timeline – part 3 of series.
Several undocumented features of the Matlab Profiler can make it much more useful – part 2 of series.
mtic and mtoc were a couple of undocumented features that enabled users of past Matlab releases to easily profile memory usage.
The performance of the built-in Matlab function datenum can be significantly improved by using an undocumented internal help function
Undocumented inner plot mechanisms can significantly improve plotting performance
The Matlab profiler has some undocumented options that facilitate debugging memory bottlenecks and JIT (Just-In-Time Java compilation) problems.