- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- HG2 update
- Improving save performance
- New York City visit, 21-24 May 2013
- Improving fwrite performance
- Setting class property types
- Parsing mlint (Code Analyzer) output
- ishghandle’s undocumented input parameter
- JTattoo look-and-feel demo
- HG’s undocumented parameters interface
- Handle Graphics Behavior
- Matclipse – Eclipse-Matlab interface
- Customizing figure toolbar background
- Getting default HG property values
- Solving a Matlab hang problem
- Desktop (29)
- Figure window (33)
- Guest bloggers (31)
- GUI (91)
- Handle graphics (42)
- Hidden property (31)
- Icons (6)
- Java (113)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (11)
- Mex (4)
- Presumed future risk (211)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (27)
- Stock Matlab function (83)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (30)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Undocumented feature (99)
- Undocumented function (23)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Joshua Kaplan keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 day 1 hour ago): @Kesh – it works on my Win7 x64. I’m not sure what the specific issue is with your installation. Perhaps try these...
- Kesh (1 day 5 hours ago): Yair, I like what HG2 produces on screen; however, I cannot seem to print any HG2 figures. Do you know of any work around? (Win64) For...
- Yair Altman (1 day 10 hours ago): @Kushal – the various ways to do this are listed in my Matlab-Java book. Basically, you could use MathWorks’ Java...
- kushal (1 day 11 hours ago): Hello Sir, how to call a ‘function’ defined in .m file from a java program? E.g.: Say I have a sample_class...
- Jim Hokanson (2 days 14 hours ago): Incredible.
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 19 hours ago): Haha, I see. Thanks a lot. I have looked into it but found no ‘MenuFont’. Guess there is no easy workaround within...
- Yair Altman (2 days 19 hours ago): Of course – simply open the preferences file in a text editor edit([prefdir '/matlab.prf'])
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 19 hours ago): Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a way to see what are all the relevant preference names?
- Yair Altman (2 days 20 hours ago): @Shuhao – after modifying the prefs you need to restart Matlab. You need to ensure (of course) that the relevant...
- Shuhao Cao (2 days 20 hours ago): Hi, Yair Your website is so helpful! I followed some of the matlab customization on your website, now I wonder if I could change...
Tag Archives: schema.prop
Matlab’s class properties have a simple and effective mechanism for setting their type.
Matlab plot axes ticks can be customized in a way that will automatically update whenever the tick values change.
getundoc is a very simple utility that displays the hidden (undocumented) properties of a specified handle object.
UDD event listeners can be used to listen to property value changes and other important events of Matlab objects
UDD provides a very convenient way to add customizable properties to existing Matlab object handles
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
This article explains how to create and test custom UDD packages, classes and objects
UDD classes underlie many of Matlab’s handle-graphics objects and functionality. This article introduces these classes.
Matlab’s built-in javacomponent function can be used to display Java components in Matlab application – this article details its usages and limitations
More information on Matlab’s new HG2 object-oriented handle-graphics system