- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Transparent uipanels
- uicontextmenu performance
- JSON-Matlab integration
- Undocumented feature list
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 4
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 3
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 2
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 1
- Improving Simulink performance
- Undocumented button highlighting
- Assessing Java object size in Matlab
- Serializing/deserializing Matlab data
- MathWorks blogs facelift
- 2013 perspective & plans for 2014
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (40)
- GUI (107)
- Handle graphics (50)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (128)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (252)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (93)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Undocumented feature (118)
- Undocumented function (28)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 hour 22 minutes ago): @Peinal – I don’t understand the problem: why don’t you simply resize the figure using its Position property?
- peinal (1 day 0 hours ago): How to make the Figure just frame the spinning icon (in size)?
- Yair Altman (1 day 2 hours ago): mtree.getTree.setBackground(ja va.awt.Color(1,0.5,0)) % orange
- David (1 day 7 hours ago): Hi Yair, Is it possible to change the background color of the scrollpane where the tree is parented from the default white? Ideally I would like to be able to set the background to an...
- Aurélien (1 day 11 hours ago): Thanks Yair!
- Yair Altman (2 days 0 hours ago): d.dispose() (or simply click the <Cancel> button…)
- Carlos (2 days 1 hour ago): I would also love those features in Matclipse…At least to be able to comment lines with keyboard shortcuts for now. Where can we find the latest version of Matclipse?
- Stefan (2 days 5 hours ago): Per default, MATLAB Compiler (or rather, the Runtime) will use hgVersion 1 although MATLAB itself uses hgVersion 2. To change this, you need to pass the option to the Runtime, by...
- Aurélien (2 days 11 hours ago): Hi Yair! How do you close or delete safely the above ProgressBarDialog with animated BusyAffordance ? Thanks Aur
- Yair Altman (3 days 0 hours ago): Followup article: http://undocumentedmatlab.com/ blog/animated-busy-spinning-ic on
- Roger (3 days 3 hours ago): What about the load function? Inside a function, I found that using assignin(‘base’, variables) is faster than using evalin(‘base’, load .mat containing the...
- Sarah (3 days 3 hours ago): In testing my GUIs on HG2, I’ve found a few things. I’ll post them each separately. Win7 Enterprise, 64 bit; Matlab R2014a inputdlg: Using the stock example code from the...
- Matt (3 days 20 hours ago): Another useful socket tool that enables communicating between two matlab processes is found in the file exchange at http://www.mathworks.com/matla bcentral/fileexchange/24524...
- Dani (8 days 11 hours ago): I also look forward to the day when Matlab will provide 2D graphics that one can proudly show to somebody else, 3D graphics that that at least go in the same direction as what we have...
- Robert Cumming (9 days 3 hours ago): Yaroslav, Thank you for your comment – and indeed you are correct the solution above is a bit of a “sledge hammer” approach. The point you make was...
Tag Archives: Tooltip1 relevant articles found:
Multi-line tooltips are very easy to set up, once you know your way around a few undocumented hiccups.