- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training, amazing value - additional info
- Undocumented view transformation matrix
- Handle object as default class property value
- Plot legend title
- Using Infiniband with Matlab Parallel Computing Toolbox
- Frameless (undecorated) figure windows
- Transparent legend
- Customizing Matlab uipanels
- Simulink Data Dictionary
- Accessing hidden HG2 plot functionality
- Matlab compiler bug and workaround
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Transparency in uicontrols
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (36)
- Guest bloggers (46)
- GUI (118)
- Handle graphics (63)
- Hidden property (34)
- Icons (7)
- Java (138)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (288)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (113)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (41)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (143)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 day 11 hours ago): If you read the article you’d see that the Matlab warning has always been there. R2014b introduced a major overhaul of the entire graphics system (a.k.a. HG2), and this...
- skratch (2 days 11 hours ago): I just updated to R2014b and I’m having problems with code that just worked yesterday before the update. I used the top portion of code on this page to make a function...
- Chris Marshall (2 days 14 hours ago): Thanks for the article. I’ve modified my mpiLibConf file to use a local mvpapich2 lib (2.1) that I’ve compiled using gcc. Trouble is matlab stops with a signal...
- Mark Mikofski (3 days 6 hours ago): Just saw this matlab json client on github by christianpanton using libjson c library. there are prebuilt windows binaries in bin/
- Yair Altman (3 days 8 hours ago): @Robert – this sounds like a plain standard Matlab EDT timing problem, whose solutions I described here and here.
- Robert Moss (3 days 8 hours ago): I placed your ProgressBarDialog code above into a little function for my own use. MOST of the time it works fine. SOME of the time, and I can’t figure out what is causing...
- W.T. Door (3 days 8 hours ago): Yair – Just wanted to add a comment to let you know that this post was extremely helpful; I was trying to figure out a way to help highlight some differences between surface...
- James (4 days 12 hours ago): Thanks. I guess these hidden properties are unfortunately still useless when it comes to vector graphics (or even high quality non-vector formats unless you have a high-res display...
- John S. (4 days 12 hours ago): Another instance of accessing MATLAB latest release is through this remote desktop service: https://www.apponfly.com/en/ap plication/matlab
- Marc (4 days 14 hours ago): Hi, Thank you very much for this work. It is very handy. I was wondering if we were any way to adjust ColumnWidth ? Thanks, Marc
- Yair Altman (4 days 15 hours ago): @James – I suspect that you will find the same behavior with Matlab’s built-in print function, and in this case there is not much that export_fig can do since it...
- James (4 days 16 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks for the quick response. The opengl renderer works for .png or .bmp format, yes, but when I change the resolution the output changes from my pretty figure with...
- Martin Lechner (4 days 21 hours ago): That would be a very good solution for this issue. The default value for this property should be true because the described use cases where this Matlab behaviour is...
- Yair Altman (5 days 7 hours ago): @James – try using the opengl (rather than painters) renderer (the ‘-opengl’ parameter in export_fig). Note that this might take a long time, consume much...
- James (5 days 9 hours ago): I’ve been able to make some beautiful figures using HG2 thanks to your help. Unfortunately, I am now unable to find a way to export to any sort of vector format that maintains...
Tag Archives: Tooltip1 relevant articles found:
Multi-line tooltips are very easy to set up, once you know your way around a few undocumented hiccups.