- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab – part 3
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab – part 2
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab – part 1
- Improving Simulink performance
- Undocumented button highlighting
- Assessing Java object size in Matlab
- Serializing/deserializing Matlab data
- MathWorks blogs facelift
- 2013 perspective & plans for 2014
- Accessing private object properties
- Class object creation performance
- Plotly graphs
- sprintfc – undocumented helper function
- Performance: accessing handle properties
- Listbox layout customization
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (39)
- GUI (105)
- Handle graphics (48)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (126)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (8)
- Presumed future risk (246)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (92)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Undocumented feature (115)
- Undocumented function (27)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (6 hours 22 minutes ago): @Luc – this is correct. Doubles are sorted lexically (’12′ < ’6′), not numerically (12 > 6). My uitable report has some workarounds.
- Luc Le Blanc (7 hours 7 minutes ago): Is it me or doubles are not properly sorted by the new uitable? In decreasing order (arrow pointing down), I have: 750.1248 671.5008 2.1361e+03 I double-checked and the data is...
- Yair Altman (1 day 9 hours ago): @Chris – I’m not sure what happened in your case but why use a button control at all? you can use an invisible axes, similar to my “buttons” in this...
- Yair Altman (1 day 9 hours ago): @Raj – I do not think that this is supported in a single-line editbox, but you can always use a multi-line editbox or listbox.
- Yair Altman (1 day 9 hours ago): I do not know of a way to integrate .NET controls in Matlab figures, but I’m guessing that this may be a solved problem in the Java world. So if you find a way to...
- Yair Altman (1 day 9 hours ago): @Sandro – I would be happy to provide you with my professional consulting services via email. Send me an email via the link at the top-right of this page if you are...
- Sandro (4 days 6 hours ago): I’m trying to insert an icon like in your post, but I can not. Could you send by email an example that is running? ie, for me to do ctrl+c ctrl+v. So I will be able to...
- Chris (4 days 8 hours ago): Hi Yair, thanks for all the great help! I read your instruction of changing the border of a button, but it did’nt work. I want to create a button in a matlab gui with an image...
- Raj (4 days 11 hours ago): Hey Yair, I’ve got a question. Your Text Selection Method works fine! I’ve tried make a search function for my editbox so it can mark(select) every word he found. But the...
- CitizenInsane (5 days 15 hours ago): Hi! This is great and inspirative work. Is it possible to perform a ‘reset property value to default’ with jide grid controls?. I was thinking of using .NET...
- Ayantha (5 days 18 hours ago): Thanks Yair,It worked. For some unknown reason, it didn’t work with an inbuilt example of Matlab. But it worked fine with my own code. Thanks again and keep your good work...
- Yair Altman (6 days 8 hours ago): @Jacques – use the old (pre-2008a) uitable, which returns the Java object directly
- Jacques (6 days 9 hours ago): Hello Yair, I am using your findjobj function in my code to resize the row headers of 3 uitable elements (on the same page). It has helped me a lot but it takes a significant time...
- Magu_ (7 days 16 hours ago): Thank you for your answer. This is very neat I didn’t know that exist. I did it for the fieldnames but failed for methods so far. “methods” seems to behave...
- Yair Altman (9 days 8 hours ago): @Magu – try to implement hidden methods fieldnames and/or methods in your class. The first is for properties, the second is for methods.
Tag Archives: Tooltip1 relevant articles found:
Multi-line tooltips are very easy to set up, once you know your way around a few undocumented hiccups.