- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Animated busy (spinning) icon
- Transparent uipanels
- uicontextmenu performance
- JSON-Matlab integration
- Undocumented feature list
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 4
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 3
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 2
- Explicit multi-threading in Matlab part 1
- Improving Simulink performance
- Undocumented button highlighting
- Assessing Java object size in Matlab
- Serializing/deserializing Matlab data
- MathWorks blogs facelift
- 2013 perspective & plans for 2014
- Desktop (32)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (40)
- GUI (107)
- Handle graphics (50)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (128)
- Listeners (16)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (252)
- Semi-documented feature (6)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (93)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (36)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Undocumented feature (118)
- Undocumented function (28)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- MFloyd (10 hours 28 minutes ago): Thanks, you helped a lot. It took a while, but I finally got something working end to end. To get an existing location I had to make a small change: jDesktop =...
- Yair Altman (13 hours 6 minutes ago): @Daniel – use the handle wrapper as described here jObject = handle(loadjgraphx, 'CallbackProperties');
- Daniel Malmquist (19 hours 28 minutes ago): This method to hook up java events seems to be broken in 2014a. Same machine, same configuration. This is result from 2014a: >> loadjgraphx Hooking up jgraphxcustom ans =...
- Aleksei (1 day 21 hours ago): Dear Yair, I can confirm that this problem holds. Tested in R2012b & R2014a. The error message arises from calling propertiesGUI with no arguments (in “demo mode”)....
- Joe (2 days 13 hours ago): Thanks for this very helpful post. I’ve referred to it and its parents many times now. Since I’m not a beta tester and there is no obvious official place to mention HG2...
- Britt (3 days 5 hours ago): Hi Yair, What about pinning annotation shapes such as ellipses and rectangles? Is there another property besides DataPosition that should be set for the length/width of these objects?...
- Ralf Hielscher (5 days 8 hours ago): Hi Yair, maybe you could explain at this point how Mathworks achieves the positioning of the colorbar, which is of fixed width and relative position as well. Thanks, Ralf.
- Yair Altman (5 days 11 hours ago): @Peinal – I don’t understand the problem: why don’t you simply resize the figure using its Position property?
- peinal (6 days 10 hours ago): How to make the Figure just frame the spinning icon (in size)?
- Yair Altman (6 days 12 hours ago): mtree.getTree.setBackground(ja va.awt.Color(1,0.5,0)) % orange
- David (6 days 17 hours ago): Hi Yair, Is it possible to change the background color of the scrollpane where the tree is parented from the default white? Ideally I would like to be able to set the background to an...
- Aurélien (6 days 21 hours ago): Thanks Yair!
- Yair Altman (7 days 10 hours ago): d.dispose() (or simply click the <Cancel> button…)
- Carlos (7 days 11 hours ago): I would also love those features in Matclipse…At least to be able to comment lines with keyboard shortcuts for now. Where can we find the latest version of Matclipse?
- Stefan (7 days 15 hours ago): Per default, MATLAB Compiler (or rather, the Runtime) will use hgVersion 1 although MATLAB itself uses hgVersion 2. To change this, you need to pass the option to the Runtime, by...
Tag Archives: UIInspect12 relevant articles found:
Matlab has documented how to modify default property values, but not how to get the full list of current defaults. This article explains how to do this.
uiinspect is a Matlab utility that displays detailed information about an object’s methods, properties and callbacks in a single GUI window.
Annotation object can be programmatically set at, and pinned-to, plot axes data points.
The JIDE components pre-bundled in Matlab enable creating user-customized property grid tables
The Matlab Editor can be accessed programmatically, for a wide variety of possible uses – this article shows how.
Matlab does not have any documented method to detect window focus events (gain/loss). This article describes an undocumented way to detect such events.
Matlab’s toolbars can be customized using a combination of undocumented Matlab and Java hacks. This article describes how to customize the Matlab figure toolbar.
The UIINSPECT utility can be used to expand EditorMacro capabilities to non-text-insertion actions. This is how:
Matlab’s GUI Design Editor (GUIDE) has several interesting undocumented features. This post describes how to customize GUIDE rulers.