- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Customizing uifigures part 2
- Zero-testing performance
- AppDesigner’s mlapp file format
- Customizing axes part 5 – origin crossover and labels
- Customizing uifigures part 1
- Listbox selection hacks
- A few parfor tips
- Handling red Java console errors
- MEX ctrl-c interrupt
- Figure window customizations
- rmfield performance
- Viewing saved profiling results
- Transparent labels
- Desktop (39)
- Figure window (44)
- Guest bloggers (56)
- GUI (141)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (39)
- Icons (7)
- Java (155)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (338)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (124)
- Toolbox (5)
- UI controls (47)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (177)
- Undocumented function (33)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (47 minutes 3 seconds ago): @Parvaneh – you will need to check the web for a utility that has a command-line interface that does what you want, and then you can call that utility from Matlab using...
- Parvaneh (56 minutes 53 seconds ago): Hi Yair, I was looking for a way to change the setting of the system using matlab when I saw this post. I wonder if you can help me with it. I’m connecting two monitors and I...
- Yair Altman (1 hour 9 minutes ago): answered here
- Malcolm Lidierth (1 day 12 hours ago): @Meade You can call jscroll methods in the EDT if you can get a reference to it and call javaObjectEDT on the reference: jscroll=javaObjectEDT(jscroll) If you have problems...
- Meade (1 day 15 hours ago): @Malcolm, You’ve got my attention! My situation is that the JScrollPane is actually created by the uitable command. Is it possible to tweak this matlab command in order to...
- Yair Altman (2 days 1 hour ago): @Tom – you are correct. This was simply a typo (jButton instead of hButton). I corrected the main text accordingly.
- Tom (2 days 1 hour ago): Why you getting a handle if you don´t use it? % Assign a Matlab callback hButton = handle(jButton, 'CallbackProperties'); set(jButton, 'ActionPerformedCallback', @myCallback);
- NSReddy (4 days 1 hour ago): Can u help me how to do the ” Alt+S” using Robot Class
- Collin Pecora (4 days 13 hours ago): Is there a way to listen for property changes of ‘pure’ java objects created in matlab? Specificaly, I would like to listen to the value property of a...
- Malcolm Lidierth (4 days 16 hours ago): Meade Create your JScrollPane through a call to >> jscroll=javaObjectEDT(‘j avax.swing.JScrollPane’) ; That on it’s own might(??) fix all your...
- Yair Altman (4 days 20 hours ago): @Karel – feature memstats is a Windows-only feature
- Meade (4 days 21 hours ago): @Malcolm I do not know if they are all on EDT. I’m an absolute java novice, but from reading, I cannot say whether all components are being accessed in the same thread. This...
- Karel Lebeda (4 days 21 hours ago): Is it me, is it Linux, or has this gone (in 2015a)? >> which feature built-in (undocumented) >> feature memstats Error using feature Feature memstats not found >> edit feature...
- Nogo (5 days 2 hours ago): Stop using Matlab as something it was never meant to be. Matlab is a pile of crap and pain in the ass to program with. It´s designed for people who can´t code and refuse to learn a...
- Malcolm Lidierth (5 days 12 hours ago): @Meade Not sure about this. Are your components on the EDT? Are the components visible? You might try a drawnow() and see if that order dependence disappears. Also see...
Tag Archives: Undocumented property17 relevant articles found:
the ubiquitous findjobj utility has been significantly improved for speed for the most common use case.
The contour lines of 3D Matlab plot can be customized in many different ways. This is the 2nd article on this issue.
HG2 appears to be nearing release. It is now a stable mature system.
Annotation object can be programmatically set at, and pinned-to, plot axes data points.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
getundoc is a very simple utility that displays the hidden (undocumented) properties of a specified handle object.
Data-tips are an extremely useful plotting tool that can easily be controlled programmatically.
Matlab figure windows can easily be maximized, minimized and restored using a bit of undocumented magic powder
UDD provides a very convenient way to add customizable properties to existing Matlab object handles
This article explains how to use undocumented axes listeners for implementing multi-column plot legends