- Matlab toolstrip – part 5 (icons)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 4 (control customization)
- Reverting axes controls in figure toolbar
- Matlab toolstrip – part 3 (basic customization)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 2 (ToolGroup App)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 1
- Customizing web-GUI uipanel
- Scrollable GUI panels
- Multi-threaded Mex
- Plot legend customization
- Sliders in Matlab GUI – part 2
- String/char compatibility
- Blocked wait with timeout for asynchronous events
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 2
- Desktop (45)
- Figure window (55)
- Guest bloggers (65)
- GUI (160)
- Handle graphics (82)
- Hidden property (41)
- Icons (15)
- Java (173)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (13)
- Presumed future risk (385)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (10)
- Semi-documented function (35)
- Stock Matlab function (137)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (51)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (210)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsAppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented feature Semi-documented function Toolbar Toolstrip uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (5 days 2 hours ago): @Henry – read my response to Sam’s comment above, where I explain the benefits of controllib.internal.util.hStri ng2Char over convertStringsToChars.
- Henry W.H. (5 days 2 hours ago): Hi, Yair, I read your blogs a lot. Thanks for sharing all the useful skills and fun tricks. Regarding the difference between "string" and 'char', which did annoy me sometimes....
- Chen Wang (5 days 2 hours ago): Thx so much, Collin. This works 😀
- Gu Bo Yu (5 days 6 hours ago): Hi The statusbar will vanished when there exsiting two or more docked figures. The statusbar needed to be fixed in the container? May you give me some advices? Thanks!
- Gu Bo Yu (5 days 7 hours ago): hi，I have a problem when useing the statusbar. I find that the statusbar will be vanished when exsiting two docked figures. May you give me some advice? Thanks
- jagadeesh (5 days 7 hours ago): Dear Yair, Thanks for your inputs. Our current plan is to bring a university-student into our team for internship to study the way for – what we are expected. Also, we want...
- Collin Pecora (5 days 10 hours ago): Chen I don’t believe the R2016b version has any methods to set position You can do it through the desktop: jDesktop = com.mathworks.mlservices.Ma...
- Michelle Hirsch (5 days 13 hours ago): Thanks Yair and Igor for the additional input. I’m finding this really helpful to drill down into the specific issues, and will make sure the team sees your...
- Chen Wang (5 days 20 hours ago): Thx a lot. i think, it is probably impossible in 16b to set an opening size. i haven’t found any available function but this is not that bad, in 16b the most new futures...
- Yair Altman (6 days 2 hours ago): @Chen – 16b is a relatively old release (19a is 5 releases ahead). It is quite possible that the setPosition method was added in one of these later releases. I have not...
- Chen Wang (6 days 3 hours ago): Hi Yair, thx for your answer i have tried with your suggestion: hTG = matlab.ui.internal.desktop.Too lGroup('A Test'); hTG.open(); hTG.disableDataBrowser(); jTG = hTG.Peer;...
- Igor (6 days 11 hours ago): Nobody is mentioning the default axes interactions, which we introduced along with the axes toolbar. We actually felt this was the biggest breakthrough, because you don’t need to...
- Yair Altman (6 days 19 hours ago): @Chen – I will discuss positioning and layout in a future post, but for now you can adapt the following script. Note that the positioning uses Java-based coordinates,...
- chen wang (6 days 20 hours ago): hi Yair, thx so much for this post. i have a question: is it possible to manully set an openiong Position or Size for this toolgroup? i have tried all day and i can not find any...
- albert (10 days 16 hours ago): Hi, Take a look at this function, it fades a plot and add new data on it. https://www.mathworks.com/matl abcentral/fileexchange/69816-f adeit
Monthly Archives: February 20134 relevant articles found:
Matclipse is an open-source plugin for the popular Eclipse IDE that connects it with Matlab.
Setting the figure toolbar’s background color can easily be done using just a tiny bit of Java magic powder. This article explains how.
Matlab has documented how to modify default property values, but not how to get the full list of current defaults. This article explains how to do this.
A very common Matlab hang is apparently due to an internal timing problem that can easily be solved.