- Blocked wait with timeout for asynchronous events
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 2
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 1
- Spicing up the Matlab Editor
- Auto-scale image colors
- Adding custom properties to GUI objects
- IP address input control
- Customizing axes tick labels
- Customizing histogram plots
- Toolbar button labels
- Using SQLite in Matlab
- PlotEdit context-menu customization
- Builtin PopupPanel widget
- Customizing uifigures part 3
- Customizing contour plots part 2
- Desktop (43)
- Figure window (50)
- Guest bloggers (59)
- GUI (151)
- Handle graphics (81)
- Hidden property (41)
- Icons (7)
- Java (170)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (12)
- Presumed future risk (372)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (33)
- Stock Matlab function (137)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (50)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (200)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Hassan (16 hours 2 minutes ago): Hi, I used the suggested script on pc and worked fine. However, when I moved to mac the same script stop working, and I have not transparency gradient. Any help? Thanks,
- Walter Roberson (1 day 18 hours ago): feature('COM_PassSafeArrayByRe f', 1) to turn on passing SAFEARRAY by reference to COM objects. Described in MATLAB Answers 94888
- Alex (2 days 3 hours ago): Thanks so much for your help Yair, code worked perfectly, you’re a life saver.
- Yair Altman (2 days 6 hours ago): @Alex – You can disable certain dates and date-ranges in the calendar as follows: jDateChooser = javaObjectEDT(com.jidesoft.com bobox.DateComboBox); jDateModel =...
- Yair Altman (2 days 6 hours ago): @Ron – Tick labels are strings. If you want to use images, then set the ticklabels to empty (i.e., do not show any ticks) and programmatically add images at the relevant...
- Alex (3 days 0 hours ago): Hi Yair, I noticed that for the DateComboBox, the current date value was outlined in red (by default) and remained that way even when the selection was changed. Is there any way to...
- Ron Dekel (3 days 6 hours ago): I wonder – is it possible to use images as axis tick labels? Ron
- Yair Altman (5 days 20 hours ago): @Paul – To hide the header row altogether: jtable.getTableHeader.getParen t.setVisible(false) To disable (but still show) the header: jtable.getTableHeader.setEn...
- Alexander K. (9 days 14 hours ago): % R2018a hFig = figure; hAxes = axes(hFig); plot(rand(100,1),'Parent',hAxe s); % JavaSceneServerGLJPanel=get(hA xes.NodeParent.JavaComponent,' Component') %...
- Alexander K. (9 days 18 hours ago): % R2018a hFig = figure; hAxes = axes(hFig); plot(rand(100,1),'Parent',hAxe s); JavaSceneServerGLJPanel=get(hA xes.NodeParent.JavaComponent,' Component')...
- Stefan (11 days 6 hours ago): No, saveas(gcf,'filename.svg') still yields axis ticks not formatted with latex. Or what are you referring to?
- paul (15 days 22 hours ago): Hi Yair, This is great GUI table control. Just one question, I try to disable the header, what should I do? Or where can I find relative information about that? Thanks for your help...
- fareed (22 days 4 hours ago): Thank you for your reply. You are awesome , have a nice day sir.
- Yair Altman (22 days 4 hours ago): AppDesigner creates figures that do not [currently] support HTML or Java customizations. To use those, you need to use legacy figures using GUIDE or the figure/uicontrol/uitable...
- fareed (22 days 5 hours ago): I could not display the image in appdesigner uitable. It is a known for this method? Sorry to ask you this because i have been learning to design gui using appdesigner and testing it...
Tag Archives: Callbacks30 relevant articles found:
Advanced Matlab training courses on Matlab User Interfaces (GUI) will be presented in Zurich Switzerland on 29-30 August, 2017
Matlab listbox selection can be customized in a variety of undocumented ways.
The figure’s CurrentModifier property provides a simple and consistent way to retrieve keypress modifiers: alt-, control- and shift-clicks.
Using anonymous functions in Matlab callbacks can be very painful for performance. Today’s article explains how this can be avoided.
Matlab’s new HG2 graphics engine includes many new undocumented events that could be used in various ways.
the behavior of Matlab’s copyobj function changed in R2014b (HG2), and callbacks are no longer copied.
R2014a changed the way in which Java objects expose events as Matlab callbacks.
Matlab uicontextmenus are not automatically deleted with their associated objects, leading to leaks and slow-downs.
Undocumented features of Matlab editbox uicontrols enable immediate user-input data validation
Matlab’s editbox can be customized in many useful manners