- Matlab toolstrip – part 3 (basic customization)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 2 (ToolGroup App)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 1
- Customizing web-GUI uipanel
- Scrollable GUI panels
- Multi-threaded Mex
- Plot legend customization
- Sliders in Matlab GUI – part 2
- String/char compatibility
- Blocked wait with timeout for asynchronous events
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 2
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 1
- Spicing up the Matlab Editor
- Auto-scale image colors
- Desktop (45)
- Figure window (53)
- Guest bloggers (65)
- GUI (158)
- Handle graphics (82)
- Hidden property (41)
- Icons (15)
- Java (172)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (13)
- Presumed future risk (382)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (10)
- Semi-documented function (35)
- Stock Matlab function (137)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (50)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (207)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented feature Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (46 minutes 8 seconds ago): Ramiro – I’m sorry, but I only do private consulting projects as (well) private consulting projects… Try to display the tool-group at other places within your...
- Ramiro Massol (56 minutes 29 seconds ago): hi Yair, I tried that before but i’ve got a weird toolgroup that changed the name and showed no toolstrip at all and was docked to the command window too. I can send you...
- Yair Altman (3 hours 13 minutes ago): As the error says, you can’t update a toolstrip after it has been rendered (shown). Simply move the hToolGroup.open() command to the end of your script/function.
- Ramiro Massol (3 hours 48 minutes ago): great. By the way, I tried the code you posted in section 2 of the toolstrips and noticed an error while trying to create a section (“% “Section” cannot be...
- Yair Altman (6 hours 58 minutes ago): I plan to discuss this in a future post
- Ramiro Massol (7 hours 46 minutes ago): hi Yair, first of all, thanks a lot for all the detailed and useful info you wrote about toolstrips. Are you planning to explain how to add and customize toolstrips for...
- Yair Altman (1 day 3 hours ago): @Alex – thanks, fixed
- Alex (1 day 3 hours ago): Hi Yair, “hTabGroup2 = TabGroup();” in section “Adding clients (docked figures) to the ToolGroup” should be “hTabGroup2 = matlab.ui.internal.toolstri...
- CWC (1 day 15 hours ago): Is it possible to change the background color of the toolstrip? The gradient metal color has lower contrast (black on dark gray) than the traditional menu bar, It is more difficult for...
- Jan Grajciar (5 days 22 hours ago): Hi, did anyone find a way to fix the controls, so they do not move when I change the window size? Thx Jan
- Zahraa (6 days 4 hours ago): When I run: tree = uitree(‘v0’, ‘Root’,uigetdir, ‘Parent’, ); I am able to select the folder from the computer and it is set as the root folder....
- Christian D (7 days 1 hour ago): Hi Michael! Same problem here! Have you already been able to fix the problem by now? I would be glad if you could tell me the solution then. Thanks, Christian
- Yair Altman (8 days 0 hours ago): Follow the code in the article to select and display the root note, and then simply double-click the root node to open its sub-folders.
- Hao Deng (8 days 8 hours ago): Hi, I found that extractCTF did work. But after extraction, what should I do? Put the extracted files into MCR cache dir? It didn’t work in this way since MCR simply ignore...
- Hao Deng (8 days 10 hours ago): In my case, things go like this: Without setting the MCR_CACHE_ROOT env variable, compiled exe will be extracted to path like this %LocalAppData%\Temp\\mcrCache8 3\XXX. It will...
Tag Archives: JIDE19 relevant articles found:
A built-in JIDE control can be used in Matlab GUI for IP-address entry/display.
Advanced Matlab training courses on Matlab User Interfaces (GUI) will be presented in Zurich Switzerland on 29-30 August, 2017
Several built-in components enable programmatic font selection in Matlab GUI – this article explains how.
Professional-looking slider controls can easily be integrated in Matlab GUI.
Matlab includes many custom JIDE combo-box controls that can be used in Matlab GUIs out of the box.
A description of a sortable, groupable tree-table control that can be used in Matlab is provided.
propertiesGUI is a utility that presents property-value structs in a convenient table format, useful in Matlab GUIs.
uiinspect is a Matlab utility that displays detailed information about an object’s methods, properties and callbacks in a single GUI window.
A few Java-based customizations can transform a plain-looking data table into a lively colored one.
Matlab checkboxes can easily be made to support tri-state functionality.