- Customizing web-GUI uipanel
- Scrollable GUI panels
- Multi-threaded Mex
- Plot legend customization
- Sliders in Matlab GUI – part 2
- String/char compatibility
- Blocked wait with timeout for asynchronous events
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 2
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 1
- Spicing up the Matlab Editor
- Auto-scale image colors
- Adding custom properties to GUI objects
- IP address input control
- Customizing axes tick labels
- Customizing histogram plots
- Desktop (43)
- Figure window (50)
- Guest bloggers (59)
- GUI (154)
- Handle graphics (82)
- Hidden property (41)
- Icons (7)
- Java (171)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (13)
- Presumed future risk (378)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (9)
- Semi-documented function (35)
- Stock Matlab function (137)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (50)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (204)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitable uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Dan (13 hours 10 minutes ago): Thank you so much. This works well for UITables embedded in a traditional figure but I’m having issues getting findjobj to work when the UITable is embedded in a UIFigure, it just...
- Joe Burgel (3 days 20 hours ago): Hi Yair, Once again, saving my life! Thanks so much for what you do for all these years.
- Sarah (4 days 18 hours ago): Thank you!
- Yaroslav (5 days 3 hours ago): @Mark, the zoom function calls resetplotview (undocumented). It, in turn, resets all modes (X/YLimMode) to auto. That is why the listeners do not trigger. To solve the issue, link...
- Mark D. (5 days 23 hours ago): @Yaroslav your solution works great, but the double mouseclick (of zoom out or zoom in), which puts the plot in the default optimized axes, doesn’t work or behaves the same,...
- Peter Cook (7 days 14 hours ago): Yair, One multithreaded mex file I can’t say enough good things about is getmatvar which, in addition to being faster than MATLAB builtins (i.e. matfile objects), allows...
- Jan Afridi (9 days 1 hour ago): Thanks for community referring. I wish this help to understand Matlab and resolve the issue that I am facing.
- David Sampson (10 days 2 hours ago): See also uix.ScrollingPanel in GUI Layout Toolbox. This works for figures (not uifigures) from R2014b onwards.
- Yair Altman (17 days 18 hours ago): @Royi – yes, but this is definitely not easy. Hopefully custom JS integration will be better in future Matlab versions. Perhaps I’ll post something similar to this...
- Yair Altman (17 days 18 hours ago): @Royi – I’m not familiar with any such control within Matlab, but you may possibly find such in one of the numerous online Java libraries (there were hundreds of...
- Royi (17 days 18 hours ago): Hi, Is there a way to import and use other JS UI libraries in MATLAB App Designer?
- Royi (17 days 19 hours ago): Hi, Is there a way to create triple slider? Namely a slider with 3 knobs to set left, center and right value? Thank You.
- Yair Altman (19 days 23 hours ago): @Vaishta – you have to read the Matlab documentation about how to create GUI callbacks and how to share data between GUI components/callbacks (https://www.mathworks.com/...
- vaishta (20 days 0 hours ago): I have also tried the set(ax1,'NextPlot','replaceall ') set(ax2,'NextPlot','replaceall ') set(ax3,'NextPlot','replaceall ') in the callback after the plot() function but its of no...
Tag Archives: JMI8 relevant articles found:
Explicit multi-threading can be achieved in Matlab by a variety of simple means.
Matlab does not normally provide information about the Java calls on the stack trace. A simple trick can show us this information.
This article lists the different types of undocumented/unsupported/hidden aspects in Matlab
UDD objects can be grouped in structured hierarchies – this article explains how
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from a separate Java process is explained.
An example using matlabcontrol for calling Matlab from within a Java class is explained and discussed
MatlabControl is an open-source wrapper of JMI that allows an easy and documented way to communicate from Java to Matlab. This article describes this wrapper.
JMI enables calling Matlab functions from within Java. This article explains JMI’s core functionality.