- Improving graphics interactivity
- Interesting Matlab puzzle – analysis
- Interesting Matlab puzzle
- Undocumented plot marker types
- Matlab toolstrip – part 9 (popup figures)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 8 (galleries)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 7 (selection controls)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 6 (complex controls)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 5 (icons)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 4 (control customization)
- Reverting axes controls in figure toolbar
- Matlab toolstrip – part 3 (basic customization)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 2 (ToolGroup App)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 1
- Desktop (45)
- Figure window (59)
- Guest bloggers (65)
- GUI (165)
- Handle graphics (84)
- Hidden property (42)
- Icons (15)
- Java (174)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (13)
- Presumed future risk (393)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (10)
- Semi-documented function (35)
- Stock Matlab function (139)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (52)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (217)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsAppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented feature Semi-documented function Toolbar Toolstrip uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Hassan (18 hours 56 minutes ago): solved. the scatter plot was prepared for part of the full cell number!
- Hassan (22 hours 21 minutes ago): Dear Yair, I have the following code that worked for me in the past. I have nothing new except or using different dataset (the Matlab version is the same 2016a). But it is not...
- James P. Herman (6 days 7 hours ago): Any thoughts on how to preserve axis offset in an exported PDF? Using export_fig or print both seem to restore the full size of the ruler: clear close all % make figure...
- Yair Altman (9 days 18 hours ago): @Jeremiah – perhaps the default interactions are implemented only as the last step in the axes creation sequence, after the user-specified AxesCreationFcn callback has...
- Jeremiah (9 days 19 hours ago): I tried to run your function during a figure(…) creation and it removes the axes toolbar but it does not change the interactions. Those only work once the axes is already...
- Yair Altman (16 days 18 hours ago): @Ozgu – yes you can but only if you create a dedicated Java cellrenderer class for this (i.e., not in pure Matlab)
- Yair Altman (16 days 18 hours ago): @Samina – in Matlab you have a choice between web-based UI (as with App Designer) or using Java-based controls (as I’ve shown in many articles on this website). In...
- samina (18 days 2 hours ago): hi everyone! I am developing my app using App designer but not satisfy with the look .. I want my app look like professional UIDesign( Flat design) .In order to fulfill my own...
- Ozgu (19 days 16 hours ago): Hi Yair, We can adjust the width and height of the image e.g. (‘autumn’) Is there a way to show a part (selected coords only) of an image on uicontrols using html code?...
- Ozgu (19 days 16 hours ago): Thank you for your answer Yair, Ok. Can I add a mouse hover event for each item for Jcombobox Thanks again Ozgu
- Dev (19 days 22 hours ago): Same question as sco1: Have you had luck utilizing NodeChildren to perform similar options in MATLAB >= R2017a?
- Yair Altman (20 days 21 hours ago): @Ozgu – combobox popups are not the same as listboxes, although they share some common aspects. For example, combo-box items do not have tooltips by default – only...
- Yiftach (21 days 0 hours ago): Thanks Yair! I will give it a try Yiftach
- Yair Altman (21 days 20 hours ago): @Yiftach – you can use App Designer and related uifigures/controls – this displays the GUI in a webpage which does not use Java Swing or EDT.
- Yiftach (21 days 21 hours ago): Hi Yair, Thanks a lot for all the examples and information. I have a short question – is there a way to create a matlab GUI off the EDT, i.e. make a matlab GUI which runs on a...
Tag Archives: Listener17 relevant articles found:
Images can be automatically color-scaled for maximum resolution, using the undocumented MarkedClean event.
Matlab zoom, pan and rotate3d modes hijack the user’s figure callbacks, but this can be overridden.
linkaxes has a built-in limitation, so using linkprop may sometimes be beneficial.
Matlab’s new HG2 graphics engine includes many new undocumented events that could be used in various ways.
Matlab plot axes ticks can be customized in a way that will automatically update whenever the tick values change.
UDD provides built-in convenience methods to facilitate the integration of Matlab UDD objects with Java code – this article explains how
UDD event listeners can be used to listen to property value changes and other important events of Matlab objects
UDD classes underlie many of Matlab’s handle-graphics objects and functionality. This article introduces these classes.
This article explains how to use undocumented axes listeners for implementing multi-column plot legends