- Matlab toolstrip – part 3 (basic customization)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 2 (ToolGroup App)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 1
- Customizing web-GUI uipanel
- Scrollable GUI panels
- Multi-threaded Mex
- Plot legend customization
- Sliders in Matlab GUI – part 2
- String/char compatibility
- Blocked wait with timeout for asynchronous events
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 2
- Speeding-up builtin Matlab functions – part 1
- Spicing up the Matlab Editor
- Auto-scale image colors
- Desktop (45)
- Figure window (53)
- Guest bloggers (65)
- GUI (158)
- Handle graphics (82)
- Hidden property (41)
- Icons (15)
- Java (172)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (13)
- Presumed future risk (382)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (10)
- Semi-documented function (35)
- Stock Matlab function (137)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (50)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (207)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsActiveX AppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented feature Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (44 minutes 31 seconds ago): Ramiro – I’m sorry, but I only do private consulting projects as (well) private consulting projects… Try to display the tool-group at other places within your...
- Ramiro Massol (54 minutes 52 seconds ago): hi Yair, I tried that before but i’ve got a weird toolgroup that changed the name and showed no toolstrip at all and was docked to the command window too. I can send you...
- Yair Altman (3 hours 12 minutes ago): As the error says, you can’t update a toolstrip after it has been rendered (shown). Simply move the hToolGroup.open() command to the end of your script/function.
- Ramiro Massol (3 hours 47 minutes ago): great. By the way, I tried the code you posted in section 2 of the toolstrips and noticed an error while trying to create a section (“% “Section” cannot be...
- Yair Altman (6 hours 56 minutes ago): I plan to discuss this in a future post
- Ramiro Massol (7 hours 44 minutes ago): hi Yair, first of all, thanks a lot for all the detailed and useful info you wrote about toolstrips. Are you planning to explain how to add and customize toolstrips for...
- Yair Altman (1 day 3 hours ago): @Alex – thanks, fixed
- Alex (1 day 3 hours ago): Hi Yair, “hTabGroup2 = TabGroup();” in section “Adding clients (docked figures) to the ToolGroup” should be “hTabGroup2 = matlab.ui.internal.toolstri...
- CWC (1 day 15 hours ago): Is it possible to change the background color of the toolstrip? The gradient metal color has lower contrast (black on dark gray) than the traditional menu bar, It is more difficult for...
- Jan Grajciar (5 days 22 hours ago): Hi, did anyone find a way to fix the controls, so they do not move when I change the window size? Thx Jan
- Zahraa (6 days 4 hours ago): When I run: tree = uitree(‘v0’, ‘Root’,uigetdir, ‘Parent’, ); I am able to select the folder from the computer and it is set as the root folder....
- Christian D (7 days 1 hour ago): Hi Michael! Same problem here! Have you already been able to fix the problem by now? I would be glad if you could tell me the solution then. Thanks, Christian
- Yair Altman (8 days 0 hours ago): Follow the code in the article to select and display the root note, and then simply double-click the root node to open its sub-folders.
- Hao Deng (8 days 8 hours ago): Hi, I found that extractCTF did work. But after extraction, what should I do? Put the extracted files into MCR cache dir? It didn’t work in this way since MCR simply ignore...
- Hao Deng (8 days 10 hours ago): In my case, things go like this: Without setting the MCR_CACHE_ROOT env variable, compiled exe will be extracted to path like this %LocalAppData%\Temp\\mcrCache8 3\XXX. It will...
Tag Archives: MCOS11 relevant articles found:
R2016a saw the addition of class property types. However, a better alternative has existed for many years.
Matlab has a bug with handling multi-element class-access constructs. This post explains the problem and solution.
Matlab’s dual internal serialization/deserialization functions can be used to create duplicates of any object.
MCOS property initialization has a documented but unexpected behavior that could cause many bugs in user code.
Tab completions and property access can be customized for user-created Matlab classes.
Private properties of Matlab class objects can be accessed (read and write) using some undocumented techniques.
Performance aspects of Matlab class object creation are discussed, with specific suggestions.
Handle object property access (get/set) performance can be significantly improved using dot-notation.
Matlab’s class properties have a simple and effective mechanism for setting their type.