- Undocumented plot marker types
- Matlab toolstrip – part 9 (popup figures)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 8 (galleries)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 7 (selection controls)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 6 (complex controls)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 5 (icons)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 4 (control customization)
- Reverting axes controls in figure toolbar
- Matlab toolstrip – part 3 (basic customization)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 2 (ToolGroup App)
- Matlab toolstrip – part 1
- Customizing web-GUI uipanel
- Scrollable GUI panels
- Multi-threaded Mex
- Desktop (45)
- Figure window (59)
- Guest bloggers (65)
- GUI (164)
- Handle graphics (83)
- Hidden property (42)
- Icons (15)
- Java (174)
- Listeners (22)
- Memory (16)
- Mex (13)
- Presumed future risk (390)
- Public presentation (6)
- Semi-documented feature (10)
- Semi-documented function (35)
- Stock Matlab function (138)
- Toolbox (9)
- UI controls (52)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Undocumented feature (215)
- Undocumented function (37)
TagsAppDesigner Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop Semi-documented feature Semi-documented function Toolbar Toolstrip uicontrol uifigure UIInspect uitools Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- karthik (1 day 23 hours ago): yair, i am an ardent follower of your undocumented matlab work. i love your present posts on tool strips. Am trying to implement the last post on file chooser using push button call...
- Yair Altman (2 days 18 hours ago): @Antonius – try to add drawnow; pause(0.1); after the creation of the bar, before the use of the Face property.
- michel bertrand (2 days 20 hours ago): There is a solution to create categories and get favorites, code, etc posted on nov 27. I am playing with these ideas, and in the process of re-writing the Matlab code I...
- Yair Altman (5 days 5 hours ago): @Steven – did you even bother to download and try setPrompt() before posting your comment?! It still works to this day (duh!)
- Steven Hunsinger (5 days 14 hours ago): Does this work in Windows MATLAB R2018b? Or would someone mind demonstrating how to change the prompt in R2018b via command?
- Yaroslav (6 days 2 hours ago): Maybe they couldn’t find a good shortcut. The natural one for hbar would beplot(x,y,'-');but it already has an interpretation (of a full line). Nonetheless, the shortcut...
- Yair Altman (7 days 2 hours ago): @Kanthaswamy – perhaps you can run struct(Simulink.data.Dictionar y) or use my getundoc utility to check whether there are any hidden properties that you can use to store...
- Antonius Armanious (7 days 4 hours ago): I tried using hBarChart.Face to change the colors of the bars, but it did not work. I do not get any errors, but colors do not change. Here you are the command lines I...
- Yair Altman (7 days 6 hours ago): @Antonius – the corresponding internal objects in a bar chart are hBarChart.Edge and hBarChart.Face. Also see related: * https://undocumentedmatlab....
- Antonius Armanious (7 days 6 hours ago): Thanks a lot for the very useful hack. Do you know how one can do something similar to a bar chart? In other words what would be the equivalent for MarkerHandler in a bar...
- James (7 days 20 hours ago): Looks like I am seeing the same issue. I was able to work around the error in 2017a+ by just adding an invisible figure and having the program wait for it. fig = figure('Visible',0);...
- Robi (9 days 22 hours ago): This topic is already discussed elsewhere: https://groups.google.com/foru m/#!topic/jquery-ui-dev/o1CImj d8Wbg But the solution already was on my hand: – Src.getValueIsAdjusting...
- Yair Altman (10 days 2 hours ago): @Robi – you could try to trap MouseDraggedCallback and MouseClickedCallback, which would only trigger if the user interacts with the slider using the mouse (also trap...
- Robi (10 days 3 hours ago): Hi, I’d love to use the RangeSlider in my app. I came up with 2 solutions: 1) Using StateChangeCallback: function rangeSliderStateChange %RANGESLIDERSTATECHANGE fh =...
- Aaron (12 days 3 hours ago): It would appear that if you’re using these properties in a function or loop it is important to call drawnow before attempting to utilise any of the LegendEntry objects,...
Tag Archives: uicontrol37 relevant articles found:
Advanced Matlab training courses on Matlab User Interfaces (GUI) will be presented in Zurich Switzerland on 29-30 August, 2017
Matlab uicontrols can often be customized using plain HTML/CSS, without need for advanced Java.
Matlab listbox selection can be customized in a variety of undocumented ways.
Matlab listbox and multi-line editbox scrollbars can easily be made smarter, for improved appearance.
Professional-looking slider controls can easily be integrated in Matlab GUI.
There are various ways to display interactive split-panes in Matlab GUI. Uiextras flex-panels override a checkbox control’s CData to display a divider.
Matlab combobox (dropdown) popups can be customized in a variety of ways.
Matlab button uicontrols can easily be highlighted by simply setting their Value property.