- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Plot markers transparency and color gradient
- Plot line transparency and color gradient
- Customizing axes part 4 – additional properties
- Customizing axes part 3 – Backdrop
- Customizing axes part 2
- Customizing axes rulers
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- savezip utility
- Inter-Matlab data transfer with memcached
- Property value change listeners
- Online (web-based) Matlab
- Class object tab completion & improper field names
- Using pure Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps
- Desktop (34)
- Figure window (34)
- Guest bloggers (43)
- GUI (113)
- Handle graphics (58)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (12)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (273)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (102)
- Toolbox (2)
- UI controls (39)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Undocumented feature (133)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Christian Beuschel (19 minutes 39 seconds ago): I guess that my manipulation of the rowHeader by attaching a textarea, destroys everything. Before manipulation my object has Wrapping off. After manipulation there is...
- Christian Beuschel (1 hour 27 minutes ago): Hello, unfortunately it’s not true. I just tried by opening my programm directly with smaller figure width. I did not resize it after. The text is immediately...
- Yair Altman (7 hours 13 minutes ago): @Christian – when you resize a component, Matlab resets its internal Java properties, so your Java customizations are forgotten and need to be re-applied. Specifically,...
- Christian Beuschel (9 hours 27 minutes ago): Here a screenshot to show my problem a little better. I am attaching a small textarea to the jHandle of the editfield to see the number of lines. but when i resize the...
- Michael (1 day 0 hours ago): As far as I can tell, changing the EdgeColorBinding (or FaceColorBinding) from ‘object’ to ‘interpolated’ or ‘discrete’ is problematic. Entering...
- Christian Beuschel (1 day 3 hours ago): Dear Mr. Altman, i got a problem with the setWrapping Function. It does not work. My Versions are: MATLAB Version: 188.8.131.521 (R2013b) Java Version: Java 1.7.0_11-b21 When...
- Yair Altman (2 days 5 hours ago): h = area(magic(4)); % 1x4 area object set([h.Face], 'ColorType', 'truecoloralpha') h(2).Face.ColorData(4) = 90; % =90/255=35% opaque =65% transparent
- Grunde (2 days 6 hours ago): The area object doesn’t have any children. And the area object itself doesn’t have a FaceAlpha property. At least in 2014b.
- Yair Altman (2 days 7 hours ago): @Grunde – Yes this is possible, but I don’t think you need to use any undocumented features for this. Assuming you used the builtin area function to generate the...
- Grunde (2 days 7 hours ago): Is it possible to make the area plots transparent? Or do I have to use the patch command?
- Yair Altman (5 days 6 hours ago): @Christopher – this is because the flat header is used by the new (R2008a+) uitable, whereas the gradient-colored header is used by the “old” uitable...
- Yair Altman (5 days 6 hours ago): A lot of things broke in R2014b due to the replacement of the graphics engine in this release (HG2). There’s probably a new way to do the same functionality in HG2, but I...
- HongKee Yoon (5 days 15 hours ago): @ 2014b this dose not works. Is there any solution to this??
- Christopher (5 days 20 hours ago): In the: Creating multi-line headers section, you have two examples, the first having the flat default matlab tan color on the headers,.. the other has a ’rounded’...
- Paul (6 days 8 hours ago): Thanks, this is useful — setting an alpha component is a better way to visualise density than applying jitter.
Category Archives: Desktop34 relevant articles found:
Matlab Online is a MathWorks product that enables running Matlab applications via a full-fledged web interface.
Tab completions and property access can be customized for user-created Matlab classes.
Matlab’s fprintf command has an undocumented hack to display orange-colored text.
The Matlab Variables Editor can be accessed to provide immediate scrolling to a specified cell location.
JGit source-control integration package can easily be integrated in Matlab.
a bug exists in the profiler that prevents usage of its documented CPU timing functionality.
Several undocumented features of the Matlab Profiler can make it much more useful – part 4 of series.
An undocumented feature of the Matlab Profiler can report call history timeline – part 3 of series.
Several undocumented features of the Matlab Profiler can make it much more useful – part 2 of series.
A list of suggested config changes to the default Matlab installation is detailed.