- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Sending email/text messages from Matlab
- Afterthoughts on implicit expansion
- Speeding up Matlab-JDBC SQL queries
- Working with non-standard DPI displays
- uigetfile/uiputfile customizations
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Customizing uifigures part 2
- Zero-testing performance
- AppDesigner’s mlapp file format
- Customizing axes part 5 – origin crossover and labels
- Customizing uifigures part 1
- Listbox selection hacks
- A few parfor tips
- Handling red Java console errors
- Desktop (40)
- Figure window (45)
- Guest bloggers (56)
- GUI (144)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (39)
- Icons (7)
- Java (159)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (343)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (8)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (126)
- Toolbox (6)
- UI controls (47)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (181)
- Undocumented function (33)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (11 hours 21 minutes ago): @Alex – there is no immediate answer. If you want me to look at your specific code, then email me (altmany at gmail) for a dedicated consulting session.
- Yair Altman (11 hours 23 minutes ago): Perhaps you have an outdated version of export_fig. Try to download the latest version from https://github.com/altmany/exp ort_fig
- mimi sam (12 hours 6 minutes ago): I have “GPL Ghostscript” installed on my PC and I get this : In export_fig at 660 export_fig error. Please ensure: that you are using the latest version of export_fig...
- Alex (14 hours 47 minutes ago): I’ve tried to adapt the function callback for my GUI designed with GUIDE. I’ve adapted @(hObject,eventdata)CAEQE('tes tListBox1_Callback',hObject...
- Yair Altman (19 hours 8 minutes ago): no.
- Yair Altman (1 day 11 hours ago): @Schorsch – thanks. I corrected this typo in the text.
- Schorsch (1 day 12 hours ago): Minor note: it should be fprintf(' \b'); instead of fprintf( '\b');
Tag Archives: GUI122 relevant articles found:
Matlab uses logical (scaled) pixel positions. With high-DPI displays, this might cause problems, but it is easy to retrieve the physical (unscaled) pixel values.
A file-selector dialog window that includes an integrated preview panel is shown and explained.
HTML can be used to add image icons to Matlab listbox and popup (drop-down) controls.
Matlab uicontrols can often be customized using plain HTML/CSS, without need for advanced Java.
MLAPP files created by AppDesigner can be inspected and manipulated outside AppDesigner.
Matlab’s new web-based uifigures can be customized in a variety of undocumented ways.
Matlab figure windows can be customized in numerous manners using the underlying Java Frame reference.
Matlab labels can be set to a transparent background as well as padding.
Matlab listbox and multi-line editbox scrollbars can easily be made smarter, for improved appearance.
the ubiquitous findjobj utility has been significantly improved for speed for the most common use case.