- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Convolution performance
- I am hiring a Matlab programmer (Tel Aviv)
- Graphic sizing in Matlab R2015b
- Programmatic shortcuts manipulation – part 2
- Programmatic shortcuts manipulation – part 1
- Solving a Matlab MCOS bug
- Customizing contour plots
- Figure keypress modifiers
- Enabling user callbacks during zoom/pan
- Hyperlink text labels
- Font selection components
- Adding dynamic properties to graphic handles
- Callback functions performance
- Solving an mput (FTP) hang problem
- Accessing internal Java class members
- Desktop (37)
- Figure window (40)
- Guest bloggers (50)
- GUI (130)
- Handle graphics (71)
- Hidden property (36)
- Icons (7)
- Java (147)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (314)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (121)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (42)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Undocumented feature (162)
- Undocumented function (32)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (4 days 7 hours ago): @Ale – First, did you really expect some undocumented functionality that I wrote about back in 2009 to continue working in 2015 ?! Be realistic! Secondly, it turns out...
- Krishnan (4 days 16 hours ago): Yair, I think I have a method of adding and removing from static class path, but I am unable to make it stick on subsequent restarts of Matlab. The idea is to use...
- Yair Altman (4 days 20 hours ago): @Chuck – don’t delete the component, but rather its Matlab container. This will work in both R2013b and R2015b: [jc,hc] = javacomponent(label,...); ... delete(hc)
- Yair Altman (5 days 18 hours ago): no Alex
- Alex Poulsen (6 days 0 hours ago): Would italicized text be possible?
- Yair Altman (7 days 18 hours ago): The code that is launched by the button callback runs on a separate thread so waitfor simply blocks execution of that thread, and other callbacks can still process. This is...
- Johan (8 days 3 hours ago): Hi Yair, I stumbled onto this page when trying to solve my conundrum. I’m trying to get ‘waitfor/uiwait’ to hold for a message box in a callback. I made a minimum...
- Yair Altman (9 days 12 hours ago): Yes of course. But since you neglected to come back here and update that you have found a solution, causing me and other readers extra effort to look for a solution, I thought...
- Carl Witthoft (10 days 13 hours ago): Yep, at least for me drawnow solved the problem. I was the OP for that SO question, btw
- Yair Altman (10 days 17 hours ago): Cross-referenced solution (as for Fabian’s issue above, to add a call to drawnow): http://stackoverflow.com/a/350 70679/233829
- Carl Witthoft (11 days 10 hours ago): (sorry about directly emailing – I missed your warnings) Hi – re your column on assigning transparency to plot markers: I tried the code on a simple example and...
- Ale (11 days 11 hours ago): What about setting a keyboard shortcut for a custom shortcut? I have some shortcut that I use really often, but I have to click on them all the time… Ale
- Dan Dolan (13 days 0 hours ago): I’m also puzzled by this message. I can tweak resolution settings, but not precisely enough to actually calibrate this screen.
- Efraïm Salari (13 days 19 hours ago): Works perfect! Thanks for the help.
- Dan (14 days 0 hours ago): Looks like the property is still not modifiable in 2016a. The error message informs us to simply change the resolution in our OS. Right. >> set(0, 'ScreenPixelsPerInch',100); Warning:...
Category Archives: Java147 relevant articles found:
Non-standard shortcut controls and customizations can easily be added to the Matlab desktop.
Hyperlink labels can easily be added to Matlab GUIs.
Several built-in components enable programmatic font selection in Matlab GUI – this article explains how.
Matlab may hang when using passive FTP commands such as mput and dir. A simple workaround is available to fix this.
Java inner classes and enumerations can be used in Matlab with a bit of tweaking.
Several hacks that facilitate using the static Java classpath in Matlab are explained.
JGraph is a powerful open-source Java library that can easily be integrated in Matlab figures.
Professional-looking slider controls can easily be integrated in Matlab GUI.
Matlab includes a variety of undocumented internal controls that can be used for an auto-completion component.
Matlab figure windows can be made undecorated (borderless, title-less).