Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report" Advanced Matlab training courses offered
at the convenience of your office. Additional info
- Matlab compiler bug and workaround
- Unorthodox checkbox usage
- 2014 perspective & plans for 2015
- New book: Accelerating MATLAB Performance
- Transparency in uicontrols
- Another couple of Matlab bugs and workarounds
- Plot markers transparency and color gradient
- Plot line transparency and color gradient
- Customizing axes part 4 – additional properties
- Customizing axes part 3 – Backdrop
- Customizing axes part 2
- Customizing axes rulers
- Customizing combobox popups
- Customizing listbox/combobox items
- Desktop (35)
- Figure window (35)
- Guest bloggers (45)
- GUI (116)
- Handle graphics (59)
- Hidden property (32)
- Icons (7)
- Java (136)
- Listeners (17)
- Memory (13)
- Mex (9)
- Presumed future risk (279)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (31)
- Stock Matlab function (105)
- Toolbox (4)
- UI controls (40)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Undocumented feature (136)
- Undocumented function (29)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI keyboard Listener Malcolm Lidierth Matt Whitaker MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (1 day 8 hours ago): @Haya – the interactive plot editing functionality is not enabled in deployed application. You will need to do this programmatically in your code if you need it in the...
- haya (1 day 8 hours ago): hi I’m having a similar yet different issue. on my deployed application the user can generate plots(figures). The figures which are generated on the compiled application has only...
- Yair Altman (2 days 2 hours ago): @Ty – thanks for the update
- Ty Cumby (2 days 3 hours ago): I compiled the code snippet on Matlab 2014b (64-bit) and 2013a (32-bit) this bug does not seem to be present, thankfully. In both cases the compiled *.exe correctly reported the...
- Oleg (3 days 5 hours ago): Support confirmed that in R2014b we are out of luck and it is not high up in the priority list.
- Yair Altman (3 days 11 hours ago): @xiaojidan – you can simply use separate plot() commands, each one for a different marker.
- xiaojidan (3 days 11 hours ago): Do you know how to add two different markers on two ends of a line?
- bassam (4 days 2 hours ago): Great to hear! This function along with plot2svg (which saves vector based transparent objects something I haven’t managed with export_fig) are lifesavers
- Robert (5 days 7 hours ago): Yair, thanks for providing this kind of input and the ticklabelformat. I’m also thankful for the comments as I had no idea why the callbacks for axis properties do not work...
- Ed Laurence (6 days 6 hours ago): In case this is still unsolved, I’ve encountered this issue several times and in my experience it occurs when the ColoredFieldCellRenderer fails to get the RGB components...
- Mark (7 days 13 hours ago): Dear Yair, Thanks for again a wonderful contribution! However, I found a small bug, at least on my system. When creating a statusbar using your ‘statusbar’ function from...
- Yaroslav (8 days 2 hours ago): @Yair, I have also encountered the same issue as @Dan — Being a very useful feature, some of my files rely heavily on graphics.cursorbar. Unfortunately, after TMW had decided...
- jkoether (8 days 4 hours ago): For me, the biggest advantage of savefast is that by saving uncompressed, a specific portion of an array can be loaded MUCH faster when using the matfile function. There seems to...
- Matteo (8 days 6 hours ago): This is indeed an awesome function Oliver and Yair. Thanks for the great post, especially interesting from a design point of view.
- xiaojidan (8 days 22 hours ago): Great. Thank you for your contribution. I will work hard.
Category Archives: Java136 relevant articles found:
Matlab combobox (dropdown) popups can be customized in a variety of ways.
Matlab listboxes can be customized using custom Java cell-renderers.
Matlab listboxes can be enhanced with checkboxes next to each item.
Matlab data can be serialized and saved into a ZIP/GZIP file, and loaded back.
Using pure-Java GUI in deployed Matlab apps requires a special yet simple adaptation.
There are several potential pitfalls when accessing Matlab classes from Matlab.
The checkClass utility enables easy listing of Java class methods.
R2014a changed the way in which Java objects expose events as Matlab callbacks.
An animated spinning icon label can easily be embedded in Matlab GUI.
JSON can easily be integrated in Matlab to achieve cross-platform standard API.