- Enclose with " for exact match e.g., "uitable report"
- Advanced on-site Matlab training - amazing value
- Icon images & text in Matlab uicontrols
- Aligning uicontrol contents
- Customizing uifigures part 2
- Zero-testing performance
- AppDesigner’s mlapp file format
- Customizing axes part 5 – origin crossover and labels
- Customizing uifigures part 1
- Listbox selection hacks
- A few parfor tips
- Handling red Java console errors
- MEX ctrl-c interrupt
- Figure window customizations
- rmfield performance
- Viewing saved profiling results
- Transparent labels
- Desktop (39)
- Figure window (44)
- Guest bloggers (56)
- GUI (141)
- Handle graphics (74)
- Hidden property (39)
- Icons (7)
- Java (155)
- Listeners (20)
- Memory (14)
- Mex (11)
- Presumed future risk (338)
- Public presentation (3)
- Semi-documented feature (7)
- Semi-documented function (32)
- Stock Matlab function (124)
- Toolbox (5)
- UI controls (47)
- Uncategorized (12)
- Undocumented feature (177)
- Undocumented function (33)
TagsActiveX Callbacks COM Compiler Desktop Donn Shull Editor Figure FindJObj GUI GUIDE Handle graphics HG2 Hidden property HTML Icons Internal component Java JavaFrame JIDE JMI Listener Malcolm Lidierth MCOS Memory Menubar Mex Optical illusion Performance Profiler Pure Matlab schema schema.class schema.prop scribe Semi-documented function Toolbar uicontrol UIInspect uitable uitools uiundo Undocumented feature Undocumented function Undocumented property
- Yair Altman (5 hours 52 minutes ago): @Amaury – this seems to be something specific to the MongoClient class. You should probably ask about this in the MongoDB forums.
- Yair Altman (5 hours 56 minutes ago): @Royi – setBounds is not a field but a method (that accepts either a java.awt.Rectangle object or 4 int values as input parameter(s)). As far as I can tell, it still...
- Yair Altman (6 hours 56 minutes ago): @Stijn – try adding pause(0.5) after the drawnow. If it works then you can play with the pause duration to find the minimal duration value that works well on your specific...
- Stijn Helsen (16 hours 34 minutes ago): I wanted to use the maximize function to get the size of the screen on which a figure is shown (using multiple screens). And “manually” (step by step) this works,...
- Leo (1 day 7 hours ago): Hi, Yair I have a question, its possible add multiple subtask in gantt chart?
- Amaury Vanvinckenroye (1 day 11 hours ago): Hi, I’m using some Java classes in a Matlab code and it seems that a specific java class is not loaded, but only at the first run (i.e. at the start of Matlab)....
- Hans (1 day 13 hours ago): Hi, I need to write the x axis difference between two or 4 datatips on the plot like legend. Text function writes everytime as I zoom in. Questions : 1) if marker one is the reference...
- Yair Altman (3 days 0 hours ago): I used a standard radar-plot layout: North is up (0/360 degs); South is down (180 degs); degrees increasing clockwise from top (North pole).
- masi (3 days 5 hours ago): Which polar coordinate system did you use for your solution in MATLAB 2013? I am trying to integrate your code to MATLAB 2016b `polaraxes` + `warp` in the thread here...
- Royi (5 days 12 hours ago): Hello, It seems something changed lately (At least on MATLAB R2016a). For most methods (Such as changing the bounds / size properties) I get the following error (This case for...
- Shruti (7 days 4 hours ago): Hi everyone, I have a MATLAB GUI that has a couple of drop-down menus, edit text-boxes, check-boxes and push-buttons. Now, I am running a while loop in the background continuously as...
- LucyK (8 days 8 hours ago): PS I found a workaround to save transparency changes in matlab 2015a: if you use saveas to save the file as *.svg, then open in Inkscape (free) and export as a png there, transparency...
- LucyK (8 days 9 hours ago): Thank you so much for this page, it is fantastic! I finally have my transparent scatter plots back in 2015a!
- Yair Altman (10 days 15 hours ago): @Hexler – I believe that MATLAB_Editor_State.xml merely stores the states of the various folding blocks in the code of every m-file that you have ever opened in the...
- Hexler (11 days 0 hours ago): For some reason this didn’t work for me. It had just stored 4 out of a bunch of tabs. However, I found a list of files in MATLAB_Editor_State.xml. It looks like the tabs I was...
Category Archives: UI controls47 relevant articles found:
HTML can be used to add image icons to Matlab listbox and popup (drop-down) controls.
Matlab uicontrols can often be customized using plain HTML/CSS, without need for advanced Java.
Matlab listbox selection can be customized in a variety of undocumented ways.
Matlab listbox and multi-line editbox scrollbars can easily be made smarter, for improved appearance.
the ubiquitous findjobj utility has been significantly improved for speed for the most common use case.
It is easy and very useful to attach dynamic properties to Matlab graphics objects in run-time.
Matlab uipanel controls can be customized using Java in ways that are impossible with plain Matlab.
There are various ways to display interactive split-panes in Matlab GUI. Uiextras flex-panels override a checkbox control’s CData to display a divider.
Matlab combobox (dropdown) popups can be customized in a variety of ways.
Matlab listboxes can be customized using custom Java cell-renderers.