I will present the following live online webinars on advanced Matlab topics in the upcoming weeks (click the webinar titles for a detailed description):
- Sep 25, 2017 (Mon) – Interactive Matlab GUI – $295 (buy)
- Sep 26, 2017 (Tue) – Advanced Matlab GUI – $295 (buy)
- Sep 27, 2017 (Wed) – Expert Matlab GUI – $295 (buy)
==> or buy all 3 Matlab GUI webinars for only $795 (buy)
- Oct 2, 2017 (Mon) – Creating professional reports in Matlab – $295 (buy)
- Oct 3, 2017 (Tue) – Object-oriented Matlab programming – $295 (buy)
==> or buy both Matlab webinars (reports & OOP) for only $495 (buy)
- Oct 9, 2017 (Mon) – Matlab performance tuning part 1 – $295 (buy)
- Oct 10, 2017 (Tue) – Matlab performance tuning part 2 – $295 (buy)
==> or buy both Matlab performance tuning webinars for only $495 (buy)
These live webinars will be 3.5 hours long, between 9am-12:30pm EDT (2pm-5:30pm UK, 3pm-6:30pm CET, 6:30pm-10pm IST, time in your local timezone), with a short break in the middle. The webinars will all be highly technical, concise and to the point, making very effective use of your time. The presentations content will be based on onsite training courses that I presented at multiple client locations (details).
These webinars could be a great way for you to improve your Matlab proficiency and efficiency. You will quickly learn how to produce higher quality, better looking, faster working, and more robust applications. Your effectiveness in writing Matlab programs will improve, saving you development time while improving the quality. And all this at the comfort and convenience of your office or home.
This will be the first time that I host public live webinars. Depending on their success I may offer additional webinars in the future, but there are no specific plans for this at the moment.
Email me if you would like additional information or a group discount, or to inquire regarding an onsite training course, or for any other related query/suggestion.